Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United Airlines App Shows "Not Connected"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

United Airlines app has trouble logging in and when it finally does it says on my Fitbit versa that it's "Not connected" but it is synced and all other apps work 

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity/Added Labels

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi all, sorry for the delay. Thank you for taking the time to report this issue.

I have spoken to our product team about this and it is currently being looked into. I will be sure to keep  you all updated as more information becomes available. 

In the meantime, I would recommend 1) Checking permissions are all set 2) Make sure their are no errors in Settings when connecting your United account 3) Make sure the Fitbit app is running in the background to access internet 4) and uninstall/reinstall the app if you have not done so already. 

As mentioned, I will keep you posted once I have more information. Thanks again for reporting this issue. 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
69 REPLIES 69

@Flashy1 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for sharing the experience you are experiencing with the United Airlines app.

Please make sure you have a solid Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection. Also, perform a restart on your watch.

If after doing this you keep experiencing the same, please uninstall and reinstall the app. That should also help you out with this.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have solid Bluetooth & wifi connection .. I uninstalled ( both fitbit app and United app)  and reinstalled Re checked all connections ....still same message stating in red "no connection"

Also performed restart on fitbit versa 

All other apps work fine ! 

Best Answer

I have to agree with Flashy1, I am experiencing the same issue, which is really frustrating. It was a major appeal to getting this fitbit and a fitbit in general instead of another brand fitness tracker.

please fix!!

Best Answer

Thanks for trying those steps and confirming @Flashy1. Also, welcome to the Fitbit forums to @SierraBravo!

By any chance, can you share a picture of the app showing the "No Connection" message? That way I can check further into this.

Keen to read if any other users have been experiencing the same?

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's 11:30am EDT and my flight tomorrow leaves at 4pm - so this is within 36 hours. It should be showing on my Fitbit now. The flight is definitely in my United account.

My Fitbit only shows "Couldn't find any flights - Add flights from your United Airlines account."

So how do I do this?

Best Answer

@evillama I hope you're doing well! Thanks for taking the time to report this situation and for providing the details on this.

Fitbit is looking into this situation right now. Thanks again for your report. Once I get an update on this, I will let you know.

Thanks for your patience. Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue and have a flight reservation on my account and reads that i am not connected.

433CD9EB-893A-42F0-A521-44A9F800FEE6.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CoachingDiva Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for reporting this situation too. Also, thanks for sharing the picture. I will add it to the reports. It's very helpful!

Fitbit is still looking into this situation right now. Once I get an update on this, I will let you know for sure!

Thanks for your patience. Stay tuned! 

Best Answer

Same problem after Versa reset and reload app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Fitgymer! Thanks for resetting your Versa and reloading the app, nice way to go!

Once we get an update in regards to this situation, we will keep you all posted. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I am having the same issues as previously stated.  Is there any anticipation as to when this will be fixed?

Best Answer

@bsbruce Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for also reporting the you are experiencing this.

There is currently not an anticipation yet. Rest assured that we will let you know once we get some updates about this matter.

Thanks for your report and your patience.

See you around!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue-any update?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Prgtexas Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for also reporting that you are experiencing this with the United Airlines app.

I will add you to the report. Thank you. There are currently no updates yet. Rest assured that I will let you know once I have any!

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Howdy! Just curious to see if this issue has been resolved with the United app? I’m having the same issue of being told the app is not connected and I should sync my watch to my phone (which doesn’t fix the issue).

Thank you and merry Christmas!

Best Answer

Welcome on board @Aggiewolv, it's nice to see you around the forums! Have you tried the tips and recommendations that my friend @SantiR has shared here?

Looking forward to you response! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Hello, yes this (uninstalling and reinstalling the app) seems to have worked. Thank you!
Best Answer

Yey @Aggiewolv! Music to my ears. Man Very Happy 

I'm glad to hear that you're back on track after uninstalling and reinstalling the United App. 

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Merry Christmas! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Traveled in mid December. Still not able to connect to see my boarding pass. I will remove the the App until they fix it.
Best Answer