Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United Airlines App Shows "Not Connected"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

United Airlines app has trouble logging in and when it finally does it says on my Fitbit versa that it's "Not connected" but it is synced and all other apps work 

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity/Added Labels

Best Answer
69 REPLIES 69

Hi everyone and Happy Holidays.

So here is an update on my Fitbit Versa Lite after updating Apple iPhone 6S and Fitbit.  The United app now works!!!!!! And the notifications now work!!!!! I updated both my phone and Fitbit app when I saw the update come through the apple store, did a hard reboot on my Fitbit watch checked all the setting and synced.  Okay, it did not happen right away but the next day, my flight was there, when I checked in, my boarding pass was there and I start receiving the notifications!  I am a road warrior and it’s been working like a charm every since and this was done before the holidays! I give credit where credit is due so thanks FitBit team for staying on this issue. 

Best Answer

Just bought Versa2 yesterday and installed United App... not working just like all reported before. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ended up needing to replace my phone and ended up switching my watch over to apple as well.....more expensive and I liked the fitbit interface - but all the apps work (including the united one) with no need to keep resetting, restarting, uninstalling etc...now I can use the time to exercise or relax....such a shame - I have been loyal to fitbit for years but their customer service just doesn't measure up

Best Answer
0 Votes
FWIW, last week my United app started working again. Maybe the latest
upgrade helped. It's still a flaky app, but at least it shows my flight
info and boarding pass.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is the United app working for you all? FitBit is telling me to check my mileage number and password (that I’ve had for 15 years) are correct. I know they’re correct. I’ve also restarted my versa 2. Please let me know what else I can do...  all other apps have synced with ease.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well, the last time I flew, which I think was in late January, the app did
work properly. There were evidently several updates of the app, on the
phone and on the tracker.
Best Answer
This app is more than a bit quirky: it works for a while and then stops.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

The United app still doesn't work. I can't log in. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is April 9th, 2023 and the Fitbit United App is still not working on my Sense. Have tried every suggestion in this forum. I am tired of Fitbit not keeping up with the times and thought it would improve when Google took over. Looks like I’ll be using my Apple Watch if this isn’t fixed within the week!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I’ve done everything and still not working. This is my 100th attempt and it is getting frustrating. Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes