Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United App is not updating my flight or boarding information

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've installed the united app and logged in but I am unable to get my flight info or bording passes. Any tips?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
95 REPLIES 95

@jfink87 @AyoTech Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for also reporting that you keep experiencing the same. Thanks for reporting this!

I will definitely let you know once I have any updates regarding this. Thank you for your patience on this.

Have a nice day! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem

Best Answer

Hi @SunsetRunner, thanks for jumping in here! As mentioned above, please know that our team is currently working on this. All of your reports are taken seriously so we can better your experience. Rest assured that once we have any updates about this; we will let you know.

Please let me know if there's anything I may assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's been six months since this thread was started and I'm sure Fitbit has known for longer than that. So are you guys closing in on a fix or what? 

Because I'm finding it difficult to believe you. 

Best Answer

Hi there @SleepTracking! I totally understand where your concern is coming from. At this moment we do not have any updates in regards to this inconvenience. Rest assured that once we have any updates about this; we will let you know.

Your patience and understanding are truly appreciated! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same issue w United App not working on my Ionic no matter how many I reinstalled, rebooted, ... everything else suggested.  It was working before but there must have been some update that broke it.  Fitbit should be able to replicate the issue in their labs easily instead the useless advice of "reinstall and reboot" .  This is a really poor quality development and support.

- Jay

Best Answer

Hello @JayK17, thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot this inconvenience. Nice way to go!

I have reached out to our support team and created a case regarding your inquiry. Someone will be reaching out to you within the next 24-72 hours with next steps. 

Point me out if there's anything else I can do for you in the meantime. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

have you tried reaching out to United?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @GrossTiger, thanks for jumping in here! Are you having inconveniences with United App?

Looking forward to your reply! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just tried the App again, I have an active boarding pass, and the app just says "Couldn't find any flights" like it has since the original post in this thread. 

The app worked early last year, now it doesn't. 

When will you or United fix it?

If you believe it works, as others have said, please post a screen shot if it working taken this year. I doubt you can post that because as we all have been saying for months and months, it doesn't work.

Best Answer

@MarreFitbit

the app does not work

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @GrossTiger and @flyinggarbanzos, thanks for getting back! Thanks for your continuous participation on this thread regarding the United Airlines App for Fitbit watches. 

I wanted to jump in this thread to let you know that our team is currently working on this. All of your reports are taken seriously so we can better your experience. Rest assured that once I have any updates about this; will let you know.

In the meantime, please make sure you have a solid Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection. Also, perform a restart on your watch. If after doing this you keep experiencing the same, please uninstall and reinstall the app. That should also help you out with this.

Thanks for your reports, feedback, and patience.

Have a nice day!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Are you kidding, the app hasn't worked for 8 months with no resolution in
sight. How does basic troubleshooting and reinstall solve the problem?
The scripted responses are getting really old......
Best Answer
Fix the app. It’s broken. Let us know when someone wrote code to fix the bug and the App is ready for redistribution.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi folks. Just wanted to jump in here to provide a quick update.

We temporarily removed the United app to investigate some reported issues. We hope to have it back in the App Gallery soon.

Note that you can’t re-install the app if you uninstall it during this time. Thank you for your patience while we continue our investigation. I will be sure to update you all as more information becomes available. 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Hi everyone.

Good news! I have been informed by our engineers that a new version of the United app (version 1.0.3) has been released in the gallery. If you have not already done so, I recommend connecting your watch to Wi-Fi to update or updating the app manually

As a reminder, the Fitbit app needs to be running in the background while using the United app, otherwise, you may see the ‘not connected’ message. Additionally, flight statuses will appear when your reservation is within 36 hours of departure.

I hope this helps! Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
Yayyyy. Finally it works. Now it shows all my future flights.Cheers!Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
Just updated it. Seems to work not. Will know more on Monday when I fly
next.

Thx
Best Answer

@nycwalker @Mw42towel Awesome, thanks for confirming! Feel free to let me know how it goes after your upcoming flights. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The good: That’s cool. Showing 2 flights. Finally showing something.

Not so good: It shows the departure times and arrival times, but doesn’t
show the date of the flights. Pretty silly omission as I’ll need to use my
iPhone app to see when I’m flying.
--
Best,
Ray 

Moderator edit: removed personal info

Best Answer
0 Votes