Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United App is not updating my flight or boarding information

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've installed the united app and logged in but I am unable to get my flight info or bording passes. Any tips?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
95 REPLIES 95

@njbca Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for also reporting the situation you are experiencing with the United App. Thanks for providing those details. 

I went ahead and created a case with customer support in your behalf. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for next steps. 

Keep me posted! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me.. .the United app used to work but no longer does. Please find a fix for United as well as Walgreens app. Same issue, not connecting to my account. Used to but not now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm really pretty frustrated with this. I'll be traveling again soo and I still cannot sync my flights with my watch. Is there any update on a fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine shows a flight i completed last month (with an active looking boarding pass) but wont update to my newest flight... anything yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you unistall/install it will at least clear the completed flight, but still won't pull in the new flights.

After emails from Fitbit support suggesting the most basic troubleshooting solutions possible (for some reason they created 2 help tickets) they've told me to contact United and gave me the wrong link to do so.......  So still not working.

Best Answer

Same here. Worked for my trip in Aug and then had the info in the app until I just did thr reinstall. Now it says I need to sync, which I have done and nothing is happening.

Best Answer

Hi @Patmas@Czerndd9@mhouse, and @Aleost! Sorry to hear that your United App is still not working as expected. Thanks for the time you've spent in order to troubleshoot this app, nice way to go! 

Since it seems you've exhausted all the steps in order to fix this, I'd recommend  getting in touch with our Customer Support Team directly. You can choose your preferred channel by clicking here: https://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Have you emailed them back @Chroma?

Hope you have a nice day. I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I followed all the steps you mentioned and still cannot find my United flights - I currently have four flights pending which show on my United app. 

Best Answer

Is there any update on this?    Does the United App work for anyone or should it just be removed from the application menu?

Best Answer

Nope, still not working. I was hoping the recent update might fix it but something changed and it’s not connecting to the flight info in my account. The one new thing is that when I open up the app on my ionic it tells me I’m not connected and I need to sync even with the Fitbit app open on my phone. I have to resync and then it tells me it can’t find any flights (I have 3 upcoming).  I couldn’t use this at security because it doesn’t show PreCheck but it was otherwise really helpful when it worked.....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an exact issue on my Versa here.  Hope either Fit bit or United Airline fixes an issue soon.  A few months back, this app on Fitbit worked pretty good helping my travel life much easier, but it no longer works...

Best Answer
0 Votes

not working for me either. Any updates?

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone! Sorry to hear that your United App is still not updated your flights. I'd like to provide you some extra troubleshooting for you to be able to use the United App on your watch. Please follow the instructions below:

1. Restart your watch, to do so, follow the instructions here. 
2. Reinstall the United App, according to the instructions in this help article. 
3. Sync your tracker. 

If the inconvenience persists, please follow my advise above. Get in touch with our Customer Support Team directly. You can choose your preferred channel by clicking here: https://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Any question, feel free to let me know. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did all of the above...and nothing still appears on the Fitbit. Getting really frustrated with this device now, with the disconnected GPS when running and such.

Guess I won't be using this for my flight tomorrow...what a waste.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for jumping in here @evillama! Also, thanks for reporting this. Our team is aware of these inconveniences and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

I will keep you all updated as more information becomes available.

If there's any questions present, let me know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi- I contacted customer support and they opened a ticket.  Then I was told it was closed and I had to contact United.  Can you please post the United app contact information here?  I would hope someone at Fitbit has that info and you can share it here  since your support team won’t contact them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @njbca, thanks for getting back! Unfortunately, there's no way to contact United directly. However, as mentioned above, our team is aware of these inconveniences and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

Rest assure we are working to deliver better options to our users, so once again thank you for your feedback as this help us to continue our work. Robot Very Happy

If there's any questions present, let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ugh... same issue for me as everyone else.

App would show boarding passes that I'd try to scan at security and gate that wouldn't read and I'd hold up the lines... really embarrassing, but I was determined!

Now it doesn't even update.

I guess I don't have to be embarrassed anymore.

Wait... silver lining!

Please don't fix this FB.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @SunsetRunner! Sorry to hear you're experiencing these inconveniences as well. Please note that we're aware of this situation and our team is looking forward on a fix. 

Stay tuned for further updates! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any updates?  This was a really great app when it worked and one of the reasons I stayed with FitBit instead of switching to the Apple Watch. It just doesn't seem like it's getting any attention.  Someone should be able to figure out how to find and connect to the flight info, it's been done before.......

Best Answer