Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United app doesn't accept my password

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I put in my United mileage number and password but it keeps tell me that the user name and password are wrong. Which I know they are not. Can someone help ans tell me what I'm doing wrong. This has been happening since I got the Fitbit in June.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity/Added Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Leisy! It might be best to try to reinstall the United app on your watch by selecting 'Remove' from the settings found in the United app within the Fitbit app. 

Once it is removed, you can install it again from the 'All Apps' section of the app gallery. 

To clarify, your phone (not just watch) will have to be paired to the same Wi-Fi network as your United. I would also double check to make sure Bluetooth is enabled. 

You can then start the setup process from the United app located on your watch face (do not start from within the United app). You will then be given the correct prompts to finish the setup process. 

Also, make sure that United's app is up to date. 

Give this a go and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes