Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa - hue lights app only Changers 1 lamp

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Versa, with the Philips Hue app installed, but the scenes only change the lamp in my hallway, not in my livingroom. How do i make my livingroom lamp my main lamp?

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @F-Kauff! It might be best to try to reinstall the Hue app on your watch by selecting 'Remove' from the settings found in the Hue Lights app within the Fitbit app. 

Once it is removed, you can install it again from the 'All Apps' section of the app gallery. 

To clarify, your phone (not just watch) will have to be paired to the same Wi-Fi network as your Hue bridge. I would also double check to make sure Bluetooth is enabled. 

You can then start the setup process from the Hue app located on your watch face (do not start from within the Hue Lights app). You will then be given the correct prompts to finish the setup process. 

Also, make sure that Hue bridge's software is up to date. You can update the bridge's software by navigating to the settings tab of the Phillips Hue production app (not the Fitbit version).  

Screenshot_20171215-152935.jpg

To adjust your lights from your watch:

1. Open the Hue Lights app on your watch.
  2. From the Devices screen, tap the checkbox next to each light to turn it on or off.
  3. Swipe left to view the Scenes screen. Tap a scene name to set it.

To add new devices or customize scenes, use the Hue app on your phone.

Give this a go and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes