Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I feed my Pet?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know how to feed the pet? I've tried double tapping the "bone" icon and nothing happened... still same number of "bones" treats left.

How do i feed him 8 times a day when it isn't working?!

i've tried online help and chat and they're just giving me a generic explanations... no trouble shooting.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity/Added Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Fsaephan, hope you're doing great! Thanks for already troubleshooting this on your own and with our Customer Support Team

Fitbit Pet is a third-party app that doesn't belong to Fitbit, the way it works is according to the developer in charge (including its features). Although we don't provide specific troubleshooting or support for Fitbit Labs apps or clock faces at this time, we welcome user feedback as we look for new ways to deliver smart, insightful and motivating experiences. Share your feedback through this form.

In addition, as you progress through your steps each day, you will see the number in the bottom right corner count up. Tap on that area any time it’s more than zero, and a little food bowl comes out to feed your dog or cat. You have to earn enough of those treats to feed him 5 times each day or the next morning the doghouse will be empty. If you tap on the envelope in the dog house you will see a picture of your pet and a figure for the number of treats he wants. Once you have earned your treats tap on the little circle with the treat number earned and your pet will come back to you.

Something that I've noticed with this is that the steps that increase the number in the lower-right corner have to be steps you got on the Fitbit Versa. If you have more than 1 Fitbit tracker, and you get your steps using your other one, and then sync both so that your Versa reflects the updated step count, then the number in the lower-right corner on the Ionic/Versa screen with your pet will not have increased. The interactive clock face seems it only pulls step data locally, from the device (the tracker itself), instead of from the account.

Hope this helps, let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Indeed, it all depends on what animal you want to feed. And is a very important aspect. Probably, this kind of animal doesn't eat bones and maybe it wants to drink not to ear at the moment. This is like in real life. Nowadays all the apps and games are directed to copy completely and repeat the habits and behaviors of living characters. If it is a squirrel or parrot trying to give him special feed and find the right button. You can also see if there are special squirrel proof bird feeders or some special bowls and dishes from the products they eat.

Best Answer

@unningboy wrote:

Indeed, it all depends on what animal you want to feed. And is a very important aspect. Probably, this kind of animal doesn't eat bones and maybe it wants to drink not to ear at the moment. This is like in real life. Nowadays all the apps and games are directed to copy completely and repeat the habits and behaviors of living characters. If it is a squirrel or parrot trying to give him special feed and find the right button. You can also see if there are special squirrel proof bird feeders or some special bowls and dishes from the products they eat.

Thanks for sharing. What’s about the quality? 

Best Answer
0 Votes