Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch face suggestion - Display a symbol for new notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

the watch face team should create a watch face where a symbol will be displayed on the watch face if you have a notification if you haven’t cleared from the watch yet. When I am working out I want to see if I have a message without having to swipe down. Other watches have that feature

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@SunsetRunner Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery Board as this is the best place to have all posts related to clock face creations.

Thanks for sharing the ideas about new clock faces you would like to see on you watch. I do think your idea is a good one and it would be helpful for a lot of users.

So, I'd recommend posting this on the Feature Suggestions Board. That way other users can vote for your idea and comment on it to show support. The more votes the better. Also, a lot of developers are often checking on this board for new ideas. 

Additionally, I found an idea asking for pretty much the same but not in a clock face matter. It is more related to a future product and not an app (clock face). Check the idea here.

Please let me know once you have done this and share the link to your idea as a reply here so me and other users can cast a vote for it!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Per your request here is the link to my suggestion in the appropriate place you recommended

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Notification-indicator/idi-p/2702213

Lou
Best Answer

It's a definitely a nice idea but unfortunately at the moment the SDK does not allow it hence the developers can't do anything.

Best Answer
0 Votes