Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my cell phone has correct info on weather map. I check my Ionic and it show right weather and town but wrong time. How do I fix that. Example current time 9:35am Ionic 4:52pm am I reading it wrong.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Mar1270 Where does it show the current time? (I only see the time for Sunset (16:48 for me).)

Best Answer
Well I feel silly. I believe that's what I'm looking at. 

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has the wrong time on the weather too. What IS the solution. Wasn't anything there when I clicked on the solution. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @kav816, hope you're doing great! If the weather for your current location doesn’t appear, check that you turned on location services for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I allow the Fitbit app to use my phone's GPS?

If you change locations, sync your device to see your new location in the Weather app.

Also, I was wondering if your Fitbit has been syncing properly to your Fitbit app?

Looking forward to your reply.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes