Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather app is showing a mix of 12 and 24hrs format

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone else noticed a mix of 12 and 24 hour time formats in the Versa 4 weather app?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @AuntieKim 

I did notice a difference. My weather App first identified my location automatically and assigned a 12 hr format to it. The Weather App placed me in the town just up the street. I decided to edit the location. When I went into the Fitbit App and edited the weather App to my actual town it assigned the 24 hr format to that. 🤔 It never would get rid of the first location but remained as my main weather and forced me to swipe up on the clock face in the weather to see my edited location in the 24 hr format. 

I couldn’t, no matter how hard I tried to, keep my edited weather location on the main screen so I just gave up. 

So yes, I have noticed the same mix (24 & 12) as you have. I hope that answers your question.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @AuntieKim 

I did notice a difference. My weather App first identified my location automatically and assigned a 12 hr format to it. The Weather App placed me in the town just up the street. I decided to edit the location. When I went into the Fitbit App and edited the weather App to my actual town it assigned the 24 hr format to that. 🤔 It never would get rid of the first location but remained as my main weather and forced me to swipe up on the clock face in the weather to see my edited location in the 24 hr format. 

I couldn’t, no matter how hard I tried to, keep my edited weather location on the main screen so I just gave up. 

So yes, I have noticed the same mix (24 & 12) as you have. I hope that answers your question.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad to know it's not just my watch!

Thanks 

Best Answer