Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather app is stuck on Celsius instead of Fahrenheit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't get my watch to function in Fahrenheit. Help please?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Got it changed by opening the app itself and changing the unit vs. doing it
on the fitbit unit setting. Thanks all!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
30 REPLIES 30

Hi @Nate..... To change your preference to Fahrenheit, please follow these steps:

• Open the Fitbit app on your phone
  • Tap Account > App Settings > Units
  • From there, you can scroll down to Temperature and select Fahrenheit.
  • Next, tap the < at the top, left until you return to the Home Screen. This will set your preference.

Please let us know if this helps.  

Best Answer
Best Answer

This did not work for me. 

Best Answer

Hi @Kkosier  - check my post - it works.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Thank you!! I've had this thing for nearly a month and could not figure it out. Your steps worked. This was not very intuitive on the part of Fitbit. Still like my Sense, but wish it was a little easier to use. Still a few screens I've only come across by chance and can't find them again.  Lol 😆 

Best Answer

@Kkosier  - thanks, in case your notifications stop working try swipe watch face to the right to get to Quick Settings and disable sleep and do not disturb. It might come in handy!

Best Answer

I did exactly that. It did not sync my weather for 6 days. Then finally I decided to restart my phone. And THEN it finally synced. I guess you need to restart your phone daily for some functions to work. 

Best Answer

Hi @LIZAETOFABULOUS  - thanks, and yes it must sync for the change and also to always get the latest weather.

Phones can cause problems but make sure you don't shutdown the Fitbit App manually or via the phone's automatic battery optimization.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you all for your prompt responses. Guy, I thought for sure your remedy would work but it didn't. Additionally, I saw Kkosier's response and I wonder if it's just a matter of time? Frustrating. Sorry, for the imposition.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nate..... , - thanks, that's ok, the 2 things to make sure it works, is that your watch syncs properly and that you use current location and no cities if it doesn't.

Try all the aspects again to make sure you didn't miss one. We must get it working for you.

Best Answer

I had problems too. Did what you said...the unit showed Fahrenheit,  but the Sense still shows Celsius.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @dkow  - please follow all the steps in How to change Temperature - for Weather, Centigrade - Fahrenheit, Sense

Best Answer

Me too. Watch still shows Celsius.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn’t work, still stuck on Celsius.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @RRwalker5629  - did you follow the link in the post before yours?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did. And I turned my phone off and back on like another poster suggested. Still stuck in Celsius.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@RRwalker5629  - did you address cities and sync fully?

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. I followed your instructions but my Sense tracker is still showing celsius.

Never look down on anyone ... unless you are helping them up.
Best Answer
0 Votes