Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather app is stuck on Fahrenheit instead of Celsius

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got a Versa 4, and so far it works well. One little weird thing is that the weather app defaults to Faherenheit, and I want to see it in Celsius

From what I understand, on the Fitbit app, I should select 'Gallery' -> 'Weather' -> Settings.

Except when I select settings, nothing appears. There's no error, or messge, just a blank screen. Any idea what might be not working?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there, @c1undy. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the inconvenience with the weather app on your Versa 4. I'll be glad to hep you with this. 

As a first approach, I was wondering if your Versa 4 is pretty new? If so, have you made sure it was properly set up to your Fitbit account? To verify if it's linked and when was the last time sync, please 

1. From the Today tab, tap Devices > device image.

If your device is not yet paired, that would explain why you cannot see the settings to change the units of measurements. So, please see How do I setup my Fitbit device?

Then, to change the units used for the temperature in the Weather app:

1. From the Today tab in the Fitbit app, tap the devices icon > your device > Gallery Weather.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. In the Temperature Unit section, tap Units and choose the unit you want to use.

I've moved this thread to the App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I have exactly the same problem. Got it for Christmas. All synced and paired up, but the AccuWeather app on the Fitbit app just shows a blank page under settings.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@artbizness Welcome on board. It's sad to hear that you couldn't have yet set up the weather app on your new Fitbit device. Let's see what's going on. 

Since the page is not loading, I'd recommend trying to clear cache of the Fitbit app. To do so, click on the Fitbit App > Storage > Click on Clear Cache and Clear Data. Afterwards, restart your phone. Next, make sure your Location and Bluetooth setting are both turned ON on your mobile device. Finally, try again.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope. Still nothing. I did exactly as you said, but still the same problem.

Screenshot added of what happens when I click on settings under the weather app.

1000006468.jpg

Best Answer

@artbizness Thanks for trying the steps I recommended above. 

May I know if you're an Android user? If so, please note we've been this inconveniences affecting only Android users but it has already been escalated to our team so they can identify a resolution as soon as possible. If this is your case, I'd encourage you to subscribe to this thread in order to receive further updates.

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am an Android user, yes. Android version 11.

Oxygen 11.1.2.2

Best Answer
0 Votes