Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather app setting Fahrenheit to Celsius

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can a setting be added to allow To change from Fahrenheit to Celsius. Otherwise this app is useless  to anyone not in America.... Like almost all of  them! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
202 REPLIES 202
Go to your Fitbit app.
Click on your picture
Click on your device
Click on app settings
Click on units
Scroll down to temperature and click the Fahrenheit
--
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own
understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your
paths. (Prov 3.5-6)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Could you share what you found since I can't seem to find it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
 Open your app, and from your account, click on whatever your watch is. —> Gallery —> Weather (mine was all the way down) —> Settings.
 Hope this helps.

Jorge Vales
"Is not the will to win that matters; everyone has that. It's the will to prepare that matters."- Paul "Bear" Bryant
Best Answer
Do you have a versa?--
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own
understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your
paths. (Prov 3.5-6)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks it worked!

Best Answer
0 Votes
You're welcome.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a Sense.

Best Answer

syncing did not work for me. although my Versa 3 is set to Farenheit it shows weather in Celsius.

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner  - see  how to change temperature, especially last sentence.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can chsnge it. Go to fitbit app,go to your profile pic,then to your watch type,in versa 3 you are going to hit the gallery(it looks like a fitbit watch) then at the top it will say versa 3 clocks apps, click apps, hit the search magnifying glass. Search weather, it will pop up in a list,hit weather with a sun, it will say instslled, and under it it will say settings hit that and change. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

After many attemps from my phone app, I was able to change C to F from the app on my tablet app, so I uninstalled the app on my phone and reinstalled it. Then I was able to switch it and add cities from my phone app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have tried this several times with my Fitbit Sense and it gets no results.   I uninstalled the Fitbit App from my phone and reinstalled it as well;  still only Celcius on my 'weather' report on my phone.  Frustrating.   It does update the temp., etc., but stays in the wrong temperature format.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't see the "device" in upper left corner of the app (on phone) nor can I find the "weather" section mentioned in #4, above.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes
Bobby im sorry you are having that issue. Its been a while since I fixed mine and I'm sorry to say I can't remember how I got it to change. I suggest you contact Fitbit for help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This still didn't work ☹

Best Answer
0 Votes

For the Versa 3,   Fitbit App>Account or picture in upper left corner>App Settings>Units>Length>miles>temperature>Fahrenheit>sync Versa 3

Best Answer

Hello! I’ve tried what you suggested numerous times and it hasn’t worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Socalgirl77  -  did you take care of fixing the cities and syncing your watch?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I don't know why Fitbit has different ways to change their temperature settings, Try this one;  picture>gallery>scroll down to weather> settings>change celsius to Fahrenheit.

Best Answer
0 Votes