Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather doesn't show up on clock face for Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My weather app on the versa itself works just fine, but for any clock face that involves displaying the current temperature - doesn't work. I've made sure I've synced with the app and the location services are on etc.

Halp!!

Best Answer
115 REPLIES 115

March Blossom is updating between one hour and two hours. If the temperature is not the same with the real temperature it's something wrong with the weather provider. I tested myself and the temperature is pretty accurate comparing to the real one. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
That’s interesting, because it doesn’t even show up on my clock face. There’s just a dash as if it’s not getting any information at all.

Katie
Best Answer

What clock face are you using?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I realized that you have to sync the versa to your phone if you want it to show the weather. I stopped using clock faces that featured the weather because I was having to CONSTANTLY sync to my phone to keep the weather up to date.

too high maintenance for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

The weather stars from the phone so the watch needs to be connected to the phone to get that information. For example I keep my mobile data on all day long and the gps permission and I always get the weather updated.

Best Answer

I’m referring to March Blossom. Now I’m using “kitty” and weather works beautifully 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I have unlimited data on my phone. It’s always on and nearby.  If the temp is not showing -just a dash - I sync. If still not there, I restart the watch. Still not there. Then randomly it shows up. Yay!  Then I look again and it’s gone. Or if it is there, I know that’s the morning temp showing but in the afternoon in florida, I know the temp is higher than the morning!

I’m on my 5th clockface now - March Blossom - and so far it is showing the temperature. 

Keeping my fingers crossed. 

Best Answer

Mine doesn't work with March Blossom

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

With the latest update on March blossom the weather should work without any problem, try to connect to the internet and turn on the GPS permission and try to reboot your devices and pair them again to make sure it's gonna work.

Best Answer

Thanks but it is still not working.. i tried other clocl, reboot and everything you told here.. i worked one dat and the next the temp stayed they same all day... Now i have ---- thats all...But when i swip to the tight the weather there works great nut not on the clock face

Best Answer
0 Votes

u turned my phone totaly off and it seems to work now since i turned it on again... hope it stays like this.. thanks for your help

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using the Rose Gold Sunset Clock face.  I can’t get the weather or my steps to show up.  I have restarted it and still no luck.  Is this one of the clocks with issues?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. The clock face is March Blossom. I’ve tried the reset suggestion and still nothing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner @DawnTheriault Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for reporting the situation you are experiencing with the weather/steps on your clock faces.

Please make sure you have location services activated for the weather to work properly. Also, check if All-Day Sync is active: Account > your device image > All-Day Sync.

If it is but still not working, please try changing the clock face to another one and check if that will sort this out. 

Hoe this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. I have the same problem. All clock faces i use, the weather doesnt show up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MelizaQ Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for reporting the situation you are experiencing with your clock faces not showing weather information. 

Can you tell if the weather will show when you open the Weather app? If it is not showing there please feel free to enable location services for weather to update. 

Now, once you make sure the Weather app is working properly, check if the clock face you are using shows weather. I mean, there are some clock faces that doesn't include this option. So, make sure you have a clock face that will display the weather. What clock face are you using?

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue, it happens on every single clock face with weather display. Please help. 

Thanks

Winnie

Best Answer

Hey there @tqpop, thanks for stopping by! Hmm... this sounds weird. Have you tried all the tips and recommendations that @SantiR has shared in his fist post and this last one

Also, I was wondering if you've restarted your Fitbit Versa? If not yet, please perform the restart and then try setting up the weather on your watch. 

Looking forward to hearing good news! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi!  I could use some help on this problem too.  I am having the very same problem with my Versa. 

I downloaded the Tesla X (by Tidalwave) but the weather will not display.  It is working on the fitbit weather app though.  And the permissions are fine on the Tesla app.  I have tried rebooting the phone, reinstalling the app and restarting the watch.  I love the clock face of the Tesla X but would really like to have the weather on the main clock face.  Can you help?  Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes

listen I have the same problems with my Versa fit bit that did not show the weather on my watch I downloaded the AccuWeather app on my phone and immediately my watch started to work and show the weather again just saying that's all it takes make sure that the AccuWeather app is downloaded on your phone and then sync it to your watch and everything should be awesome

Update: no it has nothing to do with what you were talking about all you have to do is download the AccuWeather app on your phone and sync it to your watch and poof it will work perfect

Best Answer