Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather doesn't show up on clock face for Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My weather app on the versa itself works just fine, but for any clock face that involves displaying the current temperature - doesn't work. I've made sure I've synced with the app and the location services are on etc.

Halp!!

Best Answer
115 REPLIES 115

What weather app and which face are you using? Maybe that makes a difference? I used a free one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Duluthmom! I'm using the default Weather app from Fitbit. To set up the Weather app on your Fitbit, see Weather.

Hope that helps!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am IOS. Update to all day sync updated location. Nothing

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @marianne5, thanks for getting back! As I've stated above, since you're on iOS please try General>Reset>Reset Location & Privacy on my iPhone. Once I did this, I started seeing the Weather on my 'Location'.

Keep me posted! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use android. Same issue. Tried everything except factory restart.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having same issue with weather/clock face.  What back button are you referencing? I have one button on left and the two on the right

Best Answer
0 Votes
To reboot press and hold left button and lower right button at the same time for 3 seconds.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem. I have the  Active face selected. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello

Have you tried to reboot the watch?

To reboot, press and hold left button and lower right button at the same time for 3 seconds.

Good luck

Cheers
Mel
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Burns0507 it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community and welcome aboard @Dbikes! I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'd like to follow up and would like to know if the reboot instructions that shared @RogueRunner helped you to get the issue resolved.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

So far, none of the solutions have worked for me.  I'm run into problems with two different clock faces on a new Versa.  Do you know if there's any progress on fixing this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @UnusedName, welcome to the Forums.

Thanks for troubleshooting this weather issue. I would like to know if you keep having this problem? If so, I recommend taking a look at this post and make sure you have followed the instructions provided there.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue.  The weather app works fine for me but clock faces with weather won't,  The update initially once installed but thats it wont update any further then go blank after several hours.  Reboot does not fix it, and everything setup correctly on iOS.  I even went as far as factory reset and same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I previously had this clock face it showed the temperature all the time.  I just got the face back but the temp is missing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I will look it is the very large time I/m older and don't see so well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The clock face is wthr C dp-faces

Best Answer
0 Votes

I worked on this all day to figure out why the weather wouldn’t show on any clock faces and when I finally saw this post and downloaded accuweather, it was working perfectly within minutes. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The clock face “all you need” by prateek sengar will not load the weather or location either! Love this face but I want all the aspects of it...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know this is an old thread but after experiencing the same issue with all clock faces I went to settings on my iPhone then went to fit bit and changer location from while using the app to always share location and boom it worked

Best Answer
0 Votes

The clock face I tried that is supposed to include a weather blurb like "71' and clear" but isn't was called "Today" by GoonBits.  But the weather app itself on my fitbit does work fine, it's just this weather feed on the clock face that is not working.

Best Answer
0 Votes