Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather doesn't show up on clock face for Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My weather app on the versa itself works just fine, but for any clock face that involves displaying the current temperature - doesn't work. I've made sure I've synced with the app and the location services are on etc.

Halp!!

Best Answer
115 REPLIES 115
Turn your location settings for the app to always on

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Me to … tried several clock faces .. non of them work 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I paid for a Fitface clock for Versa Lite and it's the same problem; the weather never changes on it's own.  I have to constantly restart my phone and/or restart my Fitbit to get the weather to change and then it stays at that temperature unless I do the restart process again.  I'm also having problems syncing my phone with the Fitface clock on it.  I finally went back to a Fitbit clock face but Fitbit has very few choices for clock faces!

Best Answer
0 Votes

None of the clock faces is showing weather data

Best Answer

I have the same problem!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where is the "back " button?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this problem with Colfaxness watch face. I have an iPhone XS and the Versa 2. It always says “fetching” but never gives a temperature. All settings and permissions are checked. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Always on is the right answer. After android added the ability to only enable when the app is in use is when I stopped getting regular updates. 

Go to settings 

App settings 

Fitbit app

Select permissions 

Select location

Select Allow all the time 

Best Answer

Thank you. This worked!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mehilburn That's great news! I'm glad to hear that you managed to the issue resolved after following the steps that were shared above. Thank you for posting the update here.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same situation. I am using Time Date Weather from Noah Pendleton..I only see a ? Where I should see weather information. I have rebooted my versa 3. Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Barbaro This worked for me....from Joseby above.

Always on is the right answer. After android added the ability to only enable when the app is in use is when I stopped getting regular updates. 

Go to settings 

App settings 

Fitbit app

Select permissions 

Select location

Select Allow all the time 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Got it

Not all those who wander are lost.” J. R. R. Tolkien
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! Done. I just created an account in open weather map, Received a key, and paste it in my access. Thanks a lot

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok thank you

Not all those who wander are lost.” J. R. R. Tolkien
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, this face allows me to see the temperature!

Best Answer
0 Votes