Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Fitbit is this? Appears in the movie "Killer

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

IMG_20231125_221534.jpg

mmexport1700921890091.jpg

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

寻找图中的时钟桌面

mmexport1700921890091.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@安朴9 , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and pictures. 

To get the best answer from the Community! Could you please let us know what Fitbti device are you using?

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

I don't know which bracelet this is,This is the bracelet worn by the protagonist in the movie "Killer"。I heard this is a Fitbit bracelet,I want to buy the same model, but I'm not sure which one this bracelet is?

Best Answer

@安朴9 Thank you for your message. This one could be one of these models, as they all have colored displays. 

Charge 5, Charge 6, Inspire 3 or Luxe. My bet is between the Charge 5 and 6. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your answer,Let me take a look at these styles again and choose from them

Best Answer
0 Votes

@安朴9   The Killer, with Michael Fassbender, was released before the Charge 6 was released.  I don't think he can be wearing a Charge 6 -- filming was complete in 2022.  When you see them side by side, they are almost indistinguishable from each other.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I think so ,From the pictures in the movie,the clock face looks like charge2,the strap looks like charge3 and charge4,but fitbit bracelet it seems that various styles of clock faces are not universal,and the movie was filmed in 2021,So he may also be using bracelet products from before 2021。

Best Answer
0 Votes

@安朴9   The Charge 3 and 4 both have monochrome screens, not color screens.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, but this yellow display indicates an alarm for high heart rate in the movie,So I think the heart rate alarm color for charge2 may be yellow,But the diamond patterned strap is exclusive to both charge 3 and charge 4, so this style is very difficult to find。

Best Answer
0 Votes

@安朴9   The Charge 2 also has a monochrome screen.  The Charge 5 is the first Charge series tracker with a color display.

Fitbit isn't the only tracker that uses a diamond pattern.  I haven't seen the movie, but if the band has a diamond pattern, it might not be a Fitbit at all.  You be surprised how many people post pictures of a used "Fitbit" they received, but it isn't a Fitbit at all.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

yes, I also think so. It's possible that it's not a Fitbit bracelet,If it's a Fitbit bracelet, then it's strange because the Fitbit clock face seems to be exclusive to the model and cannot be mixed and matched。

Best Answer