Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What clock face do you use for the Versa 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What watch faces are you guys using on your Versa 2? curious - currently, i'm just using the default face it came with

Any similar faces to the infograph on apple watch?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and label

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @vhl71, welcome! It's good that the community is growing.

Thanks for sharing that you have a Versa 2, and let me help you with your question. There are multiple clock faces options for your watch, from the ones developed by Fitbit to ones developed by other members. I'd recommend to open the Fitbit app, tap on your profile picture and then on Smartwatch Apps and Clock Faces to see a full list of the clock faces that are offered in the Fitbit App Gallery. For instructions to change a clock face, please check this help article.

By the way, I’ve moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board so we can keep our forums organized.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have downloaded the pet one...the dog.  So cute.  I also have the clean one where it tells you when to wash your hands.  This has come in handy at work when I lose track of time.  Also, I am currently trying to get the Bitmoji to sync but having an issue because I can't figure out how to get it to work in the settings.  

Best Answer
0 Votes