Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Are There So Few Free Watch Faces for Versa 4?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My old watch face on my Versa 4 seems to be losing its electrical mind. Checked for free watch faces and could not find one that listed Versa 4. Did I make an error buying it, or is there something wrong with that particular model of versa?  Anybody have a suggestion except “buy one.” I couldn’t find one I liked in that category, either.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@MiMiPLR   It sounds like you are searching in the online Gallery.   If you want clock faces that are designed for the Versa 4, use the mobile app.  Tap on your devices icon in the upper left, then your Versa 4 tile.  Tap on Gallery and slide the top slider to Clocks.  All clock faces from Fitbit are free, but some require Premium.  Swipe up and there is an entire section of free clock faces.  To be complete, there are fewer clock faces for the Versa 4 and Sense 2, compared to older models.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi @MiMiPLR - you are correct, the Versa 4 has limited free clock faces this is because Fitbit haven't allowed developers to create any free clock faces like what was permitted for older watches.

Fitbit did port a few clock faces at launch but that has since stopped.

To clarify what @LZeeW has mentioned, searching can be tedious.

Whilst an internet search will return all items meeting the criteria, a search using the Fitbit App will only return clocks available for your Versa 4, but the search criteria can be a bit encompassesing as you can't exclude criteria.

In addition searching the free clock faces category from the mobile app can be a challenge without being able to narrow down the criteria.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer