Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why doesn't FitBit save our clock purchases?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Question in title.

I have a cute watch face currently that's kind of Halloween themed. I wanted to change to more suit the current season, but quickly discovered that my past purchases aren't saved anywhere. Luckily I remembered how to find my Halloween one and was able to get it working again without having to pay again. 

This, however, is extremely frustrating that I have to go on a hunt to find past purchases watch faces. What if I don't remember what the clock was called and I can never find it again. I paid for it, there should be a way to easily find your past purchases. I shouldn't have to feel like I'm stuck with the one purchase, or else risk loosing it forever because I can't find it.

I've seen posts here of similar topics, so I know I'm not the only one frustrated by this. Some people actually did loose the clock and couldn't find it again. So, what the heck? How hard is it to have a paid for section, or even a recently used section to find all of your past clocks?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Probably because fitbit doesn't handle the payment, have you gone to their help page

If you are looking for your payment history go to https://kiezelpay.com/lookup and enter your email. 

Best Answer
0 Votes