Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will there ever by a Surfing App?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been surfing with my Ionic for 6 months now with no ill effects.  In summer I had a short sleeve suit so it was exposed to sun, surf, and impacts - worked just fine.

Will there ever be an app - I'm looking for one.  Fitbit Studio allows you to create custom apps, if I figure it out, I'll let you know.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@JoeLo2005 Welcome to the Fitbit forums! I moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery Board as there are more chances for you to receive an answer to your inquiry here. Thanks for taking the time to provide your awesome experience with Ionic while surfing. Thanks for your interest in having an app for surfing.

In this case, there is one! It's called Surfline and it should help you with the following features:

Surfline AppSurfline App

If this app doesn't really fulfill your surfing needs you can always create a Feature Suggestion asking for this. This way, other users can vote for this idea to support it. Also, developer often check this board to get fresh ideas for new apps.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome! Love the surfline app at the moment, any chance you'll be connecting with surfline sessions soon!? would be a real asset for Fitbit!!!

Best Answer