Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workout zone minutes and heart rate graph GONE

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Fitbit users and app designers !!!!!

What is going on the new App or is there something wrong with my Charge 4?

Why my Fitbit stopped displaying workout zone minute breakdowns and the heart rate graphs also gone?

Thank you!

Best Answer
69 REPLIES 69

Hayden_B_0-1700974239808.png

It just shows simple text like this for my run. It normally shows graphs with heart rates and zone minute breakdowns in colors.

Are you seeing the same issue with the new app upgrade?

Best Answer

same with mine; and it will not scroll or go back. ever since the new verion update a number of days ago.

Best Answer

I totally agree.   I liked being able to see my heart rate breakdown and the graph.  Is fitbit  just trying to save money.  I used to love fitbit, but I am seriously thinking of changing to another monitor:  1.  my first  fitbit - the strap broke after 6 months.  The second one broke after 6 months.  My third broke even though I never changed the band and it is now glued together,  When it goes I won't be shopping at fitbit.

Best Answer

Is there anyone from Fitbit or Google here in this forum? Are you listening to the comments from us, the customers?

Why are we going backward on app development here? What is your purpose?

If you don't fix this issue. This will be my last Fitbit device!!!!

Best Answer
I checked Product Consideration Board and they are not even considering bringing back the graph and all the other things they deleted in the new update. What are they thinking?
Best Answer

I agree completely. Removing the detailed heart rate graph from the exercise stats was a big mistake.  Particularly for all of us who do interval training this is a significant loss of functionality.  

Best Answer

Yep it’s horrific.  They obviously didn’t speak to their customers before updating the app.  I will be getting myself a different tracking watch for Christmas as a result.  Been with Fitbit for 10 years.  

Best Answer

I’m so DEPRESSED by this ‘new’ app. Interval is not fun anaymore.
Where are the graphs with the diffrent colours for heartzones?? It was not only fun but also gave good insight in training!!

This is to little info. I stopped premium when the new boring app came but this update now also killed the graphs  so I have to look for another sportwatch to continue happy training instead of this russian look. I heard the zonegraphs wont come back…

Best Answer

If they are not bringing that back then I may have to move on from Fitbit.  That line graph was integral to my health stats and monitoring.

Best Answer

Agreed, but which one to get?  I was just about to upgrade my Inspire 2 to a 3.  Now I need to move on to a different brand.

Best Answer

I completely agree with this comment, and came to say something very similar.  This feature was my main purpose with Fitbit.  The ability to get texts etc. on my watch is great, but with Fitbit it only works off and on.  Without this feature, with it glitching so much, and with all the band issues  - - I've had them too, and I have worn watches consistently since I was 12, never had as many issues as I have with my Fitbit straps - - I am thinking that I won't replace this either.  They're just giving me fewer and fewer reasons to stick with it.

Best Answer

Same, Hayden_B!

Best Answer

Are they considering making it even work?  The run data glitches the app every time.  This is ridiculous!  I guess they want to turn people off from this product.  Not sure why Fitbit is bound and determined to push away customers, but reading this thread I can see plenty of people think like I do.  Sorry Fitbit, this isn't good enough!

Best Answer

Totally agree.  Am looking for something different now too.  

Best Answer

This post has been active for awhile, however, there has been no one from Fitbit or Google team attempts to at least respond to us.

We just want to know the reason as to why the App is heading to the wrong direction. As the customer, we deserve an honest answer.

Garmin may not be a better solution but I am heading this way into the new year.

Best Answer

The graph has returned for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How's that possible?

Best Answer

I click on the name of the exercise to get to the details and it’s there. 

Rhondakap_0-1702254645853.png

Best Answer

This is bizar. I still dont have the graph!! Are you a premium member?

Best Answer
0 Votes