Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workout zone minutes and heart rate graph GONE

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Fitbit users and app designers !!!!!

What is going on the new App or is there something wrong with my Charge 4?

Why my Fitbit stopped displaying workout zone minute breakdowns and the heart rate graphs also gone?

Thank you!

Best Answer
69 REPLIES 69

Heard that google is stripping Fitbit and put the knowledge in their Pixel Watch. ?!

Best Answer
0 Votes

We think alike.. Why no response from google/fitbit?

Is Garmin a good alternative..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ah ok well that still isn’t the same graph I liked, and I can find it too but in a different place. I liked the other more clear graph on how long spent in each zone. 

re: stripping it for Pixel?  Not sure if that’s true, but whatever I replace Fitbit with it won’t be Google. That’s ridiculous. Maybe Garmin, have seen good things. Garmin does the GPS part much better - no surprise there given it’s origins. 

Best Answer
No I’m not.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes seen it now, but sorry, that is not the graph I mean and used to have. This one is not (really not not ) specific enough for intervaltraining! 
this one is 24 hours in 4 cm instead of 1 training. It is not good for intervaltraining evaluation. 

Best Answer

Yes, we can all see the 24 hours heart rate chart. But we need each training breakdowns like we had before.

Best Answer
Mine is a training breakdown, not a 24 hour chart. I don’t know why you’re not seeing it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rhondakap could you please post a screenshot?

Should look like this (note: pix below is what we had before the update)

Hayden_B_0-1702343586353.png

Best Answer

Seriously how bad is the graph though.   Nothing about time spent in each zone and the graphics look like they are off my Commodore 64 in 1989.  Nothing about time spent in zones and the ability to track and compare workouts is clunky and very hard to work your way through.  

What is most disappointing is that there is no interaction from Fitbit staff in this forum.   

Has anyone spent much time looking into other options?  I spent some time looking into Apple Watches the other day.   It looks much better and seems a lot more user friendly.   Does anyone have any thoughts they would like to share?

Best Answer

Also previously you could log your workout retrospectively and it would capture the heart rate data.   

Say if I did a "circuit workout" in the morning but only logged the time in the afternoon it would then capture the heart rate data as a part of the log.

Now unless you start the workout as the workout starts it won't capture it and have lost all of the graphs from previous workouts.  

Honestly.  Very frustrating.   

Best Answer

@bshbsh I hear you. I have been saying all along on how disappointed I am with Fitbit or now Google dealing with its customer. I thought Google is a huge company, I maybe wrong.

The issue I have with Apple watch is the battery. It lasts less than 20 hours. Garmin is my top choice right now....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Probably got taken out on the most recent update, they really messed up

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, new app update really made a mess, heart rate missing on walking tile.  Usually, but not always on biking tile.  Graph is difficult to read, colors are mush - no help.  Exercise history is gone.😖

Best Answer
0 Votes

I dont get it?! This is all I can see. Do you have the latest update? Or my country has another app. Are theremore  people who only see what I show on the photo? 

IMG_7149.PNG

  

Best Answer

What Hayden showed looks like my previous fitbitapp.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Indeed very disappointing and strange that Fitbit does not react in this forum.

I'm also looking into Garmin

Best Answer

Oh dear me 🙄.

How bad is that!   The fact that workout history has also gone.   😢

Best Answer
To get to this I have to click exercise then on the next screen click on the name of the exercise. I can’t get to it via the exercise name on my Home Screen. [image0.png]
Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not seen a screenshot from you. 
Hayden posted the screen before update, the one we want. I posted a screenshot after update and also on the way you described I get nothing else. 
can you please please post a screenshot?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mirjamm, the screenshot you showed above is the 24 hour heart rate. I am seeing the same thing here. And yes, I got nothing else.

Best Answer
0 Votes