Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workout zone minutes and heart rate graph GONE

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Fitbit users and app designers !!!!!

What is going on the new App or is there something wrong with my Charge 4?

Why my Fitbit stopped displaying workout zone minute breakdowns and the heart rate graphs also gone?

Thank you!

Best Answer
69 REPLIES 69

My best guess is that Fitbit/Google has employed a bunch of folks so called "adviser" who know basically nothing about running, workouts to help them develop what I called the most useless workout summary.

It was indeed a huge step backward in software/app development. More importantly, they ignore all suggestions and comments from their own customers who actually spent their hard earnt money to buy/support Fitbit/Google business.

Best Answer
Have you tried changing the category of workout? Or not using auto recognize?

My usual workouts are walk, boot camp, and weights. I get the graph and details for boot camp and weights but not walk (which is auto recognized).
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rhondakap it is a very rare case which you are still getting graphs for your exercise. We don't get graph on anything. It doesn't matter if it auto recognized or manually set.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can now confirm that I have seen the graph, but it rarely shows up. You have to go to exercise first and then choose the specific exercise, but even then, it regularly glitches. You need to scroll down to find it. Often I can’t scroll down at all, nor can I leave the page or do anything except force close the app, as the app regularly freezes when you get to that page. If you’re lucky enough to get there and not have it freeze, you might get to scroll down and see the graph. But I have only succeeded in seeing it twice. It glitches the majority of the time. This needs to be fixed!!  Yet no updates to fix it. Fitbit doesn’t seem to care. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Hayden_B @SteffersJump @Rhondakap and everyone

I have tried all your suggestions. Changed category of workout, auto recognized and manually set excercise, go to excercise and then to the specific training. All I get is Duration, number of zoneminutes, number of steps and energy. BUT NO GRAPHS and I CAN NOT SCROLL DOWN....

I bought my charge 5 (after my charge 4 crashed)  8 months ago. Had I known this app would loose all the training info graphs I would not have bought the watch.

There is no email-support anymore and no support telephone in Europe. The online claim form is only ment for the watch or strap. Not for complaints about the app. Moderator does not react. What can we do?

Best Answer

I have seen the heart rate zones and the inkling of more information below, but EVERY. SINGLE. TIME that I click on exercise details to view this additional information, the app freezes. Can't scroll, can't go back. Have to force close the app. This is completely unacceptable that it hasn't been fixed yet. It's not a unique-to-me problem. Seems like every person on here has the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep, I got it! The graphs! Not the nice and clear graphs with solid colours I used to have.... but nevertheless I got graphs.

Closed everything and then I downloaded the app again and I had to pair the watch and the app again. 

Hope this is also working for you!

Best Answer

Thanks to @mirjamm, I have seen the exercise graphs & statistics.

Here are how to do it:

- Remove your Fitbit app from the phone, download the Fitbit app from the App store

- Sign back in to Fitbit with your credentials 

- Click on your exercise, and you should see something like this 

Hayden_B_0-1705009542799.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

If they don't bring it back, I may have to ditch Fitbit. That line graph was critical to my health data and monitoring.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I absolutely dislike the new app without any colours. The pre October 2023 app made Fitbit great. Now it has become a very poor product. As soon as I buy a new fit tracker, it is not going to be a Fitbit anymore, with this kind of black and white only interface and limited functionality.

Also it's impossible to compare anything with friends except for steps; I was expecting some improvements in that area for some years and still nothing...

Best Answer
0 Votes