Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YWeather Clock Face - Why only 24 hr mode?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love the look of the YWeather Clock Face, but it only displays in the 24 hr mode.  My brain just doesn't think that way.  This was created by David Rodriguez Rincon.  Wonder if Mr. Rodriguez could provide an option to allow the clock to display in the 12 hr am pm mode?

Moderator edit: added label

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@DurangoKen wrote:

I love the look of the YWeather Clock Face, but it only displays in the 24 hr mode.  My brain just doesn't think that way.  This was created by David Rodriguez Rincon.  Wonder if Mr. Rodriguez could provide an option to allow the clock to display in the 12 hr am pm mode?

I love the looks of it too and just like you my brain doesn’t think that way. Lol! Would be great to have a 12 hour clock.

Best Answer

Ugh me too!  So far I think the best clock face but it takes me way to long to figure out the time this way 🙂 hope they make a setting for change it. 

Best Answer

@jackson1223, until they get it changed to use the 12-hour format, just subtract 12 from the time after noon, i.e.,  subtract 12 from 1300 to get 1:00, or subtract 12 from 1600 to get 4:00, etc.

Best Answer

Also, on my iPhone 7 the heart rate just shows up occasionally and disappears quickly on the Yweather clock face, but is not doing this on my phone app or any other app on the Ionic tracker itself. Anyone else having this trouble. I uninstalled and reinstalled clock face - still the same. Any other suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried reaching out to the dev about the 24hr clock but have had no response. Also there are a few issues with the rings not accurately representing the totals. Guess the dev isn't too contactable.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Too bad. The weather part of the YWeather clock face works very well, and I
like the layout of the other stats, except the 24 hour clock. I would like
to contact them about the disappearing heart rate. Please let me know how
to contact and I will try pinging them too.
John Perry
jwperry3006@gmail.com

Virus-free.
www.avg.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is by far the best face, yet only shows in military time.. its rather annoying and as weird as this might seem makes me want to return my watch.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes