Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calculator app deleted from app store stuck on watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When i click on the app on my android phone (droid turbo 2) it just goes to a white screen with the "thinking/loading" circle.  is there a way to get rid of the app so i can get it off of my phone?  I have tried deleting and reinstalling the fitbit app on my phone.  I called Fitbit a while ago and they said it was a known issue. Just wanted to see if anybody else was having that issue and had solved it.

?
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Cantryboy I hope you're doing well! Thanks for reporting this with customer support and for sharing the information here. Sorry for the delayed response.

I was checking that and it seems this know issue is now resolved. Now, you should be able to view the app description in the gallery and uninstall removed apps if they're installed on device.

Please check it out and let me know if now you are able to remove the Calculator App.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. I can uninstall this calculator app from the fitbit app gallery but it doesn't leave the watch at all

Best Answer
0 Votes

@new-user2 They fixed it for me two phone app updates ago...you should probably get on the phone with customer support for this one.

?
Best Answer
0 Votes