Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elegance Clock Face Message to Log In

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have only had my watch for a couple of days but now instead of a clock face I am getting a message to log onto some website...."To continue using Elegance please visit kzlio/eleg and enter some code.....really?  I am thinking of returning the watch.  Is this normal?

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Which clockface are you using? This should not happen if you are using one of the fitbit ones, but they have no control over what others do. Sounds a bit shonky to me - I'd switch to another face

Edited to add @SteveH is spot on. Choose another clockface if you want it free (which I do!)

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
18 REPLIES 18

Not all of the watchfaces for the ionic are free. The notes for the Elegance watch say:

elegance.PNG

There are plenty of free watch designs if you'd rather not pay.

Best Answer

Which clockface are you using? This should not happen if you are using one of the fitbit ones, but they have no control over what others do. Sounds a bit shonky to me - I'd switch to another face

Edited to add @SteveH is spot on. Choose another clockface if you want it free (which I do!)

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Every face from that developer cost money.....and it is clearly marked which just show people are not reading the face description.... Nothing "shonky" at all and she said it was a fitbit designed face.

Ideally, it would be nice to see Fitbit do something like organizing faces into "free" and "cost money" sections.  

@NellyG wrote:

Which clockface are you using? This should not happen if you are using one of the fitbit ones,  Sounds a bit shonky to me 

Best Answer

I have switched.  It was not apparent that some would cost.  It is not the $$ ....I feel like it is shady.  I would not feel comfortable logging onto some site and giving my credit card information.

Best Answer

I just checked it and you only see there is a charge if you "show more".

Best Answer

I paid the .99 and now I am getting the message to log in to Kzlie/Eleg and enter the code. Kzlio/Eleg takes me no where 

Best Answer

That is so you get the update. The date was added to the face of the clock. 

Best Answer

Hello.,

I can see the clock face and I cant change it.  How can I solve it.  I introduce de code number on the phone and it is no working in the page kzl.io/eleg qith the code  19262.  How I unblock my watch.

I really appreciate your help.
Best Answer

I am getting really frustrated with this clock face of Elegance on my Ionic Fitbit watch.  A week ago I got an error message on my watch and nothing would work.  I went onto my Fitbit App on my phone and paid the .99 cents for the clock, and it worked good till now.  So a week later I get another message to log into another site an enter the code on my watch.  WHY? I don't like paying for something and it only lasts a week and then again the same problem, even if it is only a $1.00.

I logged onto my fitbit app again tonight on my phone and now it says if I want to use the Elegance clock I need to pay $1.49...this is crap!

Best Answer

@Lauriet00 wrote:

I have switched.  It was not apparent that some would cost.  It is not the $$ ....I feel like it is shady.  I would not feel comfortable logging onto some site and giving my credit card information.

It's ironic that I can use my Ionic to pay using FitbitPay for physical goods and services, but can't use that same payment chip to pay for a watch face. I should just be able to hold down the left button and I won't even need to give my credit card details to anyone.

Best Answer

Thank you for the help, I was trying the same thing from the same clock face seller but I couldn't get it and was scared to hand any bank details over thanks

Best Answer

How do you detect which is free and which is available for a fee. The fee is not the issue, the issue is having a known choice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe I am missing something very obvious. HOW. DO YOU

TELL WHICH CLOCK FACE IS FREE AND WHICH REQUIRES A FEE?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RAS1949  When you are interested in a clock, make sure you read the "clock description" as that will explain any fee required. Note that some descriptions have a "show more" option. Make sure you choose this as comments on fees may be at the very end.

For those which do require payment you may also see a banner just below the "select" option that alerts you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Or get another brand of watch

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is a real shame that the **ahem** watch does not clearly state that you
don't get a clock face, what good is that? It's like buying a car without
an engine or tires. FITBIT is too large a company to play these games. I
can see having knowledge of choosing a face for a price rather than going
through a Mickey mouse chase to be able to use your inferior excuse of a
fitness device. Should just stick to a real fitness watch rather than this
**ahem**!

--
*Rick Sandino*
*(409) 599-7505 - Sprint Cell*
Best Answer
0 Votes

I did not want the clock face but now I can't delete it or get rid of a continuously different code coming up on my fit bit... can you help please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot find clock faces for inspire 2 I'm only get faces for smart watches. Where do I find them for inspire 2?

Best Answer
0 Votes