Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook calendar on iOS for Fitbit Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any way I can see outlook calendar using versa and iphone 6?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @gardengurl! Thanks for sharing your idea about having an app that will allow you to check your iOS Calendar.

I'd recommend posting this idea on the Feature Suggestions Board. This is the best place to do this as there are different kinds of developers checking that board often. Also, users can vote for your idea and comment as well to show support. The more votes, the better. 

I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you post a suggestion! Smiley Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you're using a Microsoft cloud account like LIVE or HOTMAIL, then you can try the app My Agenda.

For more information please check my website: qooapps - my agenda

Best Answer

@qooApps Thanks for your reply and for sharing that information.

I think your app is very good one and users should try it out. Being able to see a maximum of 16 appointments is very helpful. I'd totally recommend downloading it. 

To any user downloading this app please feel free to check the description of the same at the Fitbit App Gallery or at the website shared above for some details.

Thanks for sharing. See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

In addition to the My Agenda app by qooApps, there is also the Events app for viewing Outlook calendars.

Best Answer