Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Oops. Looks like there's no internet connection" on my Sense when using Fitbit App Gallery

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Seek help with the following issue:

Message "Oops, looks like there's no internet connection" is always displayed when Gallery is clicked. Problem still not resolved even after Fitbit app was uninstalled/reinstalled and Sense 2 was reset to factory settings and set up again. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @spykessn. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot the issue with your Sense 2 before reaching out. 

The "Oops no internet connection" issue can be caused by the use of the following on your phone:

• VPN
  • AdBlock software
  • Security software
  • Private DNS

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @spykessn. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot the issue with your Sense 2 before reaching out. 

The "Oops no internet connection" issue can be caused by the use of the following on your phone:

• VPN
  • AdBlock software
  • Security software
  • Private DNS

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thank you very much. It works after I turned off Private DNS.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@spykessn You're very welcome! I'm glad to hear that the issue is solved now. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping. 

Best Answer
0 Votes