Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Oops. Looks like there's no internet connection" when trying to download a clock face on Charge 5

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone I'm new to FitBit & I have been trying to change the face of my Charge 5 but I keep getting "Oops, looks like there's no internet connection" when there is an internet connection.  I have read that there is an app that someone can download but it changes the root of your Android phone.  Is there anyone who has had this problem and fixed it without changing your whole phone?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you @MarreFitbit for your help.  I tried them all and the one that worked was the Private DNS.  I disabled it and I got right in.  Thank you so much for the suggestion.  I hope others who have had this problem read this because it was very frustrating. Thank you again it is greatly appreciated. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

See if you have mobile data turned on in your phone's Settings. Should be in Connections. 

Best Answer

Hi there, @RainLover. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Charge 5. @davidb531 Thanks for your help!

The "Oops no internet connection" issue can be caused by the use of the following on your phone:

• VPN
  • AdBlock software
  • Security software
  • Private DNS

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thank you @davidb531 for your help. I checked and I had the mobile data turned on but it wasn't working, then I turned it off and that didn't work but I thought I'd give it a try 🙂  I'll keep trying things but if you come across anything let me know.  I really appreciate you taking the time to help me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @MarreFitbit for your help.  I tried them all and the one that worked was the Private DNS.  I disabled it and I got right in.  Thank you so much for the suggestion.  I hope others who have had this problem read this because it was very frustrating. Thank you again it is greatly appreciated. 

Best Answer

@davidb531, @MarreFitbit made a few suggestions and this one worked, Private DNS, I thought I'd pass it on in case you were to help someone else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RainLover You're very welcome! I'm glad to hear your issue is now solved.

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes