Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updated firmware on Charge 3 - How to reset alarms

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

updated firmware to 28.20001.88.11 on my charge 3.  Was notified that I'd have to reset my alarms on the device (not thru app on my phone).  I can set the hour, minute, am/pm and on and off, but I can choose days for the alarm.  I depend on this alarm for 3 different alarm settings.  Can anybody explain how to designate specific days for an alarm?  I don't want to have to remember to turn an alarm on or off every day.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Wish they had warned up in advance! How can we roll back to the last version?

Best Answer

Hello @oldestgal this should not have happened.

Go into the alarm settings on the Charge 3 and set them up.

@Hollenja warned about what?

Best Answer
0 Votes

We can no longer program and edit alarms from the app on our phone. 

Best Answer

This is explained in your user manual.

The reason the alarm settings where moved to the tracker is because Fitbit users where tired of having to pick up the phone, set an alarm, then force a sync.

Users requested this option and fitbit delivered.

Personally I like that alarms are now managed on the watch, just like they have been managed for the last 50 years.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I set alarm  then swiped up to get repeat options. You may have to try  this a number of times. Settings alarm on the app was SO EASY compared this ! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

YES! I hate this, if it was a problem for some users than allow for people to use the app or their device depending on what they prefer, don't take away functionality. It is a lot more cumbersome to set on my little charge 3 screen than it was to set from my phone. 

Honestly this is the last straw and I'll be seeking out a different device from a different company when my current fitbit dies. 

The alarms are literally the most used function on my fitbit and the whole reason I continued buying fitbit after my first one (which was a gift) died.

Best Answer