Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weather app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my ionic weather app was working fine wherever i was traveling too....but recently got back from boise and it no longer is registering the weather where i live in  clt.  it just say synch the fit bit app to update.  my ionic is syncing fine wiht both phone and ipad.  when i manually enter clt on my phone it does show the weather but stops after it synchs again??

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@bpcpmp  I think I am having the same issue.  My Ionic had my current location and saved city (with no data), but kept saying sync with the app and  that did nothing.  I went to the weather app city settings and re-entered them.  I get my entered cities, but not my current location.

Is this what you are experiencing?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not really. If I go in and enter my city it shows the weather until it synches again then it doesn’t show anything and the current location does not seem to work at all anymore

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@bpcpmp  I am sorry that I cannot help you.  I'm not sure what did it, but I restarted my Ionic, rechecked all the settings for my phone and my Ionic, re-entered my city choices and it was fixed.  I am really puzzled, because I restarted my Ionic this morning as a fix and it didn't work.

I really wish I could help you.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Weather app now works!!  I was updating some apps on my phone and updated "Android System WebView".  I have no idea what this app does but after updating it, the weather app suddenly works.  I have been fussing with the weather app off and on since Christmas and nothing I did worked until now.  Try this if you have an older Samsung phone and see if it works for you.

Best Answer