Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking me to purchase premium but I already have.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got the year subscription back in July. Went on today and there’s locked exercises and it’s asking me to purchase premium, I’ve tried to restore purchases but it keeps saying error and when I clicked purchase a year subscription it says the subscription will start in July after this one is finished.if it knows I have a subsciption why is everything locked???

Best Answer
0 Votes
45 REPLIES 45

Welcome to the Community @Karlie88. It's pretty weird that you're not able to see the exercises in your premium Coach account. In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that they are already working to resolve this issue with you via email, please continue the communication through that channel. 

Thanks for participate in the forums. Don't hesitate to come back if you have any other question. Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, guys,

I have the exact same problem. Bought the premium service about a week ago, and it stills remain blocked.

Please advise!

Regards,

ThrillingFan

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @ThrillingFan. Let me help you out with the premium issue you're experiencing. In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team, check your email inbox for more assistance on this matter. 

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The exact same thing is happening to me. I purchased the subscription and it is good thru Dec 2018. When I got to restore purchases I either get an error message or nothing happens. Is there anyway you could help me resolve this issue? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was told to log out and log back in, it was logging me in with another email (no idea why) after I put in the correct email it did work

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Delynn_m! Could you provide me with a screenshot of the error message you're getting? This could help me to better troubleshoot this with you. 

Thanks for sharing what worked for you @Karlie88Robot wink

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer

I am having this same issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have downloaded Fitbit Coach and paid the yearly subscription for Premium but I cannot access the workouts, it keeps asking me to pay, if I select it Google Play tells me I have already subscribed.

Best Answer

I finally have it working!

The problem was the following: I purchased the subscription via Google Play... and since this account does not share the same email address as my Fitbit account, there was no way to get linked both services (amazing in 2018!).  So, I wrote to Google Play to get a mail stating I paid the subscription (with Transaction ID) and with that information I wrote Fitbit Coach, and they finally activated my Fitbit Coach Premium access.

Hope this helps!

Best regards!

Best Answer

I also bought mine through Google  Play but my email address is the same. The APP takes you to Google Play to buy the premium so its ridiculous that it doesn't link... Ugh! So much unnecessary administration for the consumer!! Anyway, thank you very much for your reply will definitely try that!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had the same thing happen to me. I’ve been locked out for 3 months. Could you please notify the support staff for me as well?

thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
You can email your issue to support@fitstar.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

You can email support@fitstar.com

They are very helpful, hoping my issue will be sorted today 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Lloydy_RN and @Sammm11! I've checked with our Customer Support and they've mentioned you already have a case with them, please continue with the communication via email this way they can continue assisting you. 

Thanks for your help on this thread @Miss_Daisy_85Robot Happy

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

hello I am having the same problem..... Purchased says...... that i am a premium yet everything is locked

Done emails done log out send emails with proof of purchase nothing ........It is frustrating..... and Silvia please do avoid that annoying message that says you sent it to support team because its an automatic reply ....Thanks hope in receiving the solution by tomorrow or i will request a reimbursement   

Best Answer
0 Votes

They do not reply only receive an automatic response .........

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Eros68! I appreciate the details you've mentioned. In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and they've informed me you already have a case with them, please continue the communication via email so they can provide you with a solution. 

When you contact our Customer Service team, you'll receive an automatic reply to let you know that your case was successfully created. After this message, they will contact you shortly. 

Hope this helps! Thanks for participating in the Community. Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I also have the same problem. I bought premium two days ago but the features are still locked, any advise? 

Thanks

maddie

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @maddiewright! I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that they are already handling your case regarding this issue. Please keep the communication via email so they can provide you with a solution. 

Catch you later! Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes