Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking me to purchase premium but I already have.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got the year subscription back in July. Went on today and there’s locked exercises and it’s asking me to purchase premium, I’ve tried to restore purchases but it keeps saying error and when I clicked purchase a year subscription it says the subscription will start in July after this one is finished.if it knows I have a subsciption why is everything locked???

Best Answer
0 Votes
45 REPLIES 45

Hi I have just purchased premium but unable to unlock any workout and asking me to purchase 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @Dominicc! I'm sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing with your Premium membership. I've shared your post with our Support team, they will continue assisting you on this matter, keep an eye on your inbox. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Same issue here. I Have a premium account, but fitstar urges me to sign up for  premium account when I try to access content. If I try to buy a new premium account, it tells me I already have an account.and asks me to try again later. and so I go on in circles. 

Can’t see how to solve it in user forum.  Have not been able to find contact info for support, except through Twitter. I do not have, nor do i wish to have a Twitter account. If this does not Get resolved soon i am moving on to Nike trainer, which is free. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Silvia.. I am having the same issue with my subscription. I joined last Sept but haven't used it in a while.. when I log back in now it seems to bring up my Fitbit yoga exercise program and locked all the Fitbit coach programs. I tried to rejoin the subscription but it acknowledges that I have a subscription until Sept... I can't  seem to find out where to get help on the app. Can you please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @GroBerntsen and @JessW43! I'm sorry you're having this issue with your Premium subscription. I've shared your posts with our Support team, keep an eye on your inbox. 

Hey there @JessW43. In your case, our Support team has mentioned you already have a case with them. Please continue the conversation via email, they will continue assisting you through that channel. 

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having exactly the same issue since yesterday. All premium content is locked. Attempting to "Go Premium" shows already existing subscription renewing on 05/19.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi... I fixed mine the end by logging in using facebook and then rejoined
fitbit with a different email address. lucky i have a few different ones...
maybe this could work for you too.. Good luck
Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @NormundsR. Sorry to hear you're not able to see your Premium workouts. I'll be glad to create a case on your behalf with our Customer Service, however, I would like to confirm you're still not getting the Premium exercises. Please let me know. 

Hey @JessW43. Thank you so much for sharing the solution that worked for you. Robot Happy

I'll be around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello I'm having the same problem, I have tired logging in and out..I paid the the subscription on the 7th of this month. Please can you fix this issue it's affecting alot of people who can't afford to pay for the gym but want to become healthier 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I am having the same issue. The app was working fine, then I didn't use it for a couple of weeks as I was on holiday. Just tried to use it and I am locked out of the premium programmes, it asks me to get a premium account but when I click on it it says I already have a premium account. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but this has not worked. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Amayarei and @Jackie85Burke. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them , please continue the communication via email. 

Hey @Jackie85Burke. I appreciate the troubleshoot that you've done. I would like you to confirm that you're still having this issue, so I can share your post with Customer Support and they can continue assisting you. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Everything worked fine yesterday. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, still having the same issue. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @KURSWE and @Jackie85Burke! I've shared your posts with our Support team, please check your inbox. They will continue assisting you on this matter. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have got exactly the same problem. How annoying 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Bedawia. It can take up to 8 hours since you purchased a subscription. If these hours have passed and you don't have access to your Premium Membership, please let me know. 

Keep me posted. Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had this problem a few month ago, it got solved. Now its back again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have downloaded Fitbit Coach and paid a monthly subscription for Premium but I cannot access the workouts, it keeps asking me to pay, if I select it Google Play tells me I have already subscribed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @KURSWE, I am glad to hear that your issues has been resolved. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Now @EmdWi, welcome to the Community. As our friend mentioned, keep in mind that it could take up to 8 hours for subscription to activate. Are you still having issues with it?

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same probleem here. I’ve had premium since februari this year and it had worked fine till now. Work outs are locked and the app tells me I have to subscribe to premium. I’ve tried logging out and back in, but that doesn’t seem to work. 

Is there a solution to this problem yet? 

Best Answer
0 Votes