Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercises are being duplicated

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone else having issues with Fitbit Coach?

First, it does not log the correct amount of calories burned. It tells me I've burned 86 calories during a workout (on my watch) and then it logs 125. Then, it is double logging everything. Once as Fitbit Coach and again as Fitbit Star. This causes everything in my dashboard to be messed up. Any thoughts on what might be going on?

I've only been using it for 2 days and it seems really buggy. Might not keep it after this month if I can't figure it out. I'm doing the workouts directly from the Ionic if that makes a difference. See below... That should only be 1 workout. 

Ursula

Capture.JPG

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Fitbits: One, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Charge 2, Ionic (current)
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to see you around @bodywrapsgirl.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself and for the attachment. Can you please tell me how are you logging your exercises? Are you selecting them directly from your watch? Aren't you manually logging them too?

In the meantime, I recommend taking a look at the help article About Fitbit Coach.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having the same issue, and I only started the excercise on my watch, I never logged it on any of the apps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I know this is an old chain, but I'm having the same issue and wondering if a solution was ever found? I let my Versa auto-log the exercise, selecting the workout directly from the watch, and then it shows up doubled with similar-but-not-identical statistics. I'm not doing any manual logging. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have that problem, but in my case the duplicate is coming from MyFitnessPal. I log my walk on my watch, which then appears to log it in MyFitnessPal, and then the Fitbit app takes it from MyFitnessPal or they push it into MyFitnessPal.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi- I’m having a similar issue with duplicate entries. I’m using the VERSA, only when I chose a premium workout, does it show up twice. I am selecting “workout” from the exercises on my watch to log. When the workout is over, a pop up appears asking if I want to log the completed workout. I choose yes and see the workout appears twice, with slightly different stats. Should I be choosing no when this pop up appears? 

Best Answer
0 Votes