Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Suggestion: Weight Training Workouts for Fitbit Coach

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good afternoon,

Can anyone advise if FitStar will eventually add weights to the mix?  Any use such as kettlebells or sandbags for future training?  I notice in some of the videos a kettlebell in the background.  I like to add these but just curious if anyone knows if this will be a future addition.

Thanks,

Mike

Moderator edit: updated topic for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@mroldbluechair Thanks for your question. At this time, we don't have plans to incorporate weight training in Coach workouts, but it's a great suggestion and worth considering. I recommend helping support this idea by giving it your vote. We hope to see you there! 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
15 REPLIES 15

I have no idea and I doubt Fitbit will give out that information. Changes are usually announced when they happen!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mroldbluechair Thanks for your question. At this time, we don't have plans to incorporate weight training in Coach workouts, but it's a great suggestion and worth considering. I recommend helping support this idea by giving it your vote. We hope to see you there! 

Best Answer

Please make weights an option- I work out in a fitness club but would love a coach!

Best Answer

I wish there was some sort of free weight routines instead of only body weight!! It would also be amazing to have a heavy-bag workout or two! 

Best Answer

That’s too bad. I signed up and payed for the membership over other apps thinking there would be weight training session mixed in. I chose fit bit coach app inpart because of how great the fit bit app is I wanted to support Fit Bit to keep the great features. Features that other apps make you pay to unlockg like calorie tracking with macro nutrient display and water logging. I hope weight training will be added soon so I don’t 

Best Answer

Hello @mamazahava@JenHerz and @HomeUser, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience which is why I would also like to suggest you to vote and comment on @SunsetRunner's suggested idea to implement this feature in a new update.

Feel free to share your suggestion with your friends and family to add more votes and comments, this is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I so wanted kettle bells to be included. Fitbit Coach is good but after a short while it gets a little bit boring and repetitive. I must admit I am a little bit disappointed.

Best Answer

Hello @Melrichards, thanks for joining the conversation, it's always great to welcome new members to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in the response. I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your feedback about Fitbit Coach. 

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I would like to encourage you to submit your insights as a suggested idea, where members of the Community can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future.

Feel free to share your suggestion with your friends and family to add more votes and comments, this is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
2 years of suggestions of incorporating weight lifting in Fitbit Coach. Many thanks for the suggestions, but nothing happens. I use a third part app for that, but I'm thinking that Fitbit is too lazy in incorporating customers suggestions ...
Best Answer
0 Votes

I guess someday, fitstar will eventually be improved with their technic and coaching method, having a lot of training comes with a lot more skills, which we hope of seeing soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @SunsetRunner and @RafaelNM. Thanks for your feedback, we're always striving to provide you features that help you reaching your exercise goals. 

There was an update on April where we added 15 new Audio workouts to Fitbit Coach which were: 

• 5 Stretching Workouts
  • 10 Total Body Workouts

The best place to make your voice heard is our Feature Suggestion Board, those are reviewed by our team and the status changes based in Fitbit's plans. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Also interested in kettlebells, would be nice for variation. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Th�r�seHenri Welcome to the Community. 

Thanks for the details mentioned. The best place to make your voice heard is our Feature Suggestion board, these ideas are reviewed by our team and the status will change based in Fitbit's plans. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please please please add at least dumbbell and kettlebell workouts. It would be so useful for people with weights at home, especially under these times of quarantine. 

Best Answer

@Locuteness Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for posting your feedback, this helps us to continue improving. You may want to post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board, those ideas are reviewed by our team and the status will change based in Fitbit's plans. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes