Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitstar Yoga Stuck on 'Go Premium'

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As a free user, I should be able to get one personalized session per week, but for the past 3 weeks, my app has been stuck on "Go Premium". Even if I click on the Go Premium option in the menu, it spins for a second then does nothing. I've tried reinstalling the app and logging out but nothing seems to fix it. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
36 REPLIES 36

It's great to have you here @lildanbassman. I'm sorry for the inconvenience you're having with FitStar Yoga. This is a bug that our engineers and developers are investigating and working to resolve it. 

Your patience and understanding is appreciated while this is being fixed. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't actually go premium as I have had the same screen for 6 months.  Signed up for premium yesterday.  Still says Go Premium.  Very frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @jld422! If you buy the Premium Membership for FitStar Yoga, it can take up to 8 hours to activate. If you're still not able to see your Premium account, I can create an account with our Support team, they will continue assisting you on this matter. 

Hope this helps. I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this problem too - I’ve had a confirmation from Apple but no premium subscription in app? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @josiech! It can take up to 8 hours for the Premium Membership to activate. If you're still not able to access it, let me know and I'll continue assisting you. 

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all. I too am having this issue, and I purchased premium well over a week ago?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was able to get help from the FitStar help on Twitter.   It took MANY screen shots, repeatedly explaining the problem because I kept getting the same wrote answer that didn’t address the problem at all, and about 3 days before someone understood and solved the issue.  Now the yoga app doesn’t recognize when I finish a session and won’t sync with my Fitbit app.  If I use my ipad for yoga I don’t have an issue.  Not going to request a fix.  Who knows what will break if I do.  Good luck! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Kimmigrant and @jld422 it's great to see you around.

I am sorry for the delay in respond. As mentioned previously, if you buy the Premium Membership for FitStar Yoga, it can take up to 8 hours to activate. If you're still not able to see your Premium account, I can create a case with our support team, so they can continue assisting you with this.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

As stated this bug has been a problem well over the 8 hours Fitbit projects. I bought this feature on March 6th. I have reinstalled and reinstalled the app, logged in and out, and posted here. All to no avail. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Kimmigrant.

Since the steps you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

See you around. Smiley Wink

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is stuck too. It’s been over 48 hours since I made the purchase. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m unfortunately having the same problem. I can’t receive my weekly free sessions - all it seems to do is advertise for ‘Premium’. I really do enjoy the personalized routines and after reading the comments I’m now hesitant to actually purchase the ‘Premium’ version. Did you ever find a solution to this problem for ‘Basic’ members? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @CynMu. I appreciate the details mentioned, sorry for the delay reply.

I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them. Please continue the communication through email. 

A warm welcome to the Community @Want2Yoga. It's great to hear you're interested in Coach Premium. You should receive 1 personalized program and selection of additional audio and video workouts. Can you provide me with a screenshot or more details about what you mentioned that you're not receiving your weekly sessions? 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Attached are screenshots below showing that your app STILL requests me to
‘go premium’ yet the other screenshot shows I have paid for the year in
full already.

If you can not resolve the issue, pay me back my money immediately.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same issue. I paid for a premium subscription and no longer her personalized workouts, it just advertises for me to go premium, however when I click that, it says I already have premium. Please advise how this can be fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @CynMu. I appreciate the details mentioned. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them, please continue the communication through email. 

Welcome to the Community @kaykaykatieee. It's pretty weird that it's showing you to go Premium and when you do, it says that you already have it. I would like you to log out from your app and then try again. If you're still having this issue, please provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Sylvia,

I tried logging out and logging back in and I am still having the same
issue. Screenshots of what I'm seeing are below. Thank you for your help.

Thanks,

Katie
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @kaykaykatieee.

I am sorry for the delay in respond. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app? If you haven't, I recommend trying this. And if you would like to provide a screenshot of what you are seeing, you can do it by following the instructions provided here.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alejandra,

I have tried uninstalling & reinstalling the app multiple times and it has not helped. I've attached screenshots for your reference.

Thanks,

KatieIMG-1424.pngIMG-1425.png

Best Answer
0 Votes