Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Validation Failed" error while trying to log in

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I attempt to login to Fitbit Coach using my Fitbit I’d I get the message “Error. Validation failed: “ in the image. I have done the suggestion of resetting my password to no avail.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Me too Fitbit. 

Sort this out please it's been going on too long! Loads of posts on this issue. 

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Cassewell and @SunsetRunner it's great to see you around.

I appreciate the efforts in trying to fix this issue and suggest deleting the Fitbit Coach app on your phones and downloading it again. You can also try to login using "Login with Fitbit" or "Login with Email" and manually log your email addresses and passwords.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

These troubleshooting solutions still do not work for me. I have been trying to create a fitstar account for numerous months now! Please help me. 

Best Answer

Is there any update on this? I’m unable to log in and avail of Fitbit Coach 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see new faces @AndreaGK, welcome!

Regarding your inquiry, thanks for letting us know about the issue you are experiencing while logging in to your Fitbit Coach account and sorry for the delay in respond.

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime. Smiley Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

This problem still exists on 21 FEB 2019. I uninstalled and re-installed fitbit coach. Re-set my password on fitbit, entered it manually on fitbit coach and still get that same error validation warning as these other folks got. Please send out a update or a way to correct it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still can’t login getting validation error message on 9-4-19!!

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Garethclark.

If you are receiving a validation error while logging in, I recommend trying to delete the Fitbit Coach app and download it again. Other option is to login using " Login with Email" and manually log your email address and password.

Let me know the outcome. 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried both of these options and nothing is working. I've even used a desktop computer to try and log in, but I'm getting invalid log in or validation error messages. I've reset my password already, and I know it's the right password every time I try to log in. I've been having this issue since February, and I'd like to finally be able to use my Fitbit Coach app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still no good!

twitter support say still trying to resolve but it’s not good enough, we pay good money for your products but then fall down trying to use them!

I'm not keeping my hopes up but I’m due a new watch so will have to check what other options there are out there ☹️

Best Answer

Thanks for the update @Hannahh.7741 and @Garethclark.

As mentioned previously, our team is aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all the above and I cannot login either.... I’d really like to use fitbit coach are you ever going to fix this??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see new faces @Jomart89, welcome!

As mentioned in previous posts, our team is aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime. 

Best Answer
0 Votes