Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook Friends

I have two different Facebook accounts.  One is for personal and the other is for my offce.  How can I sync my fitbit to both accounts?

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @doclux, a few things:

1.) I'm moving this discussion over to the Fitbit Community Basics forums, since that seems to be your question.

2.) To answer your question, you can connect your Facebook and Fitbit accounts via your Fitbit settings on your desktop. I'm on my phone now, but would be happy to walk you through the process!

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes
My question is can one Fitbit be used with 2 different email accounts?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

You could try creating 2 different Fitbit accounts and then connecting the tracker to each account. For the steps to show up in challenges however, you will need to sync your device to each account.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Do u have any idea as to how to do that?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Log out of your current account and then when the site redirects you to the login page, click "Create New Account". Sign up with your alternate email and follow the prompts.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did this and somehow I have deleted my steps. Any idea how that happened or how to get it back on my dash board?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Your steps won't transfer between accounts.  Are you on the mobile app or the website?

Best Answer
0 Votes