Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Survey Pop Up

ANSWERED

A Fitbit Survey suddenly pops up and I have to close its tab.

Annoying and repeative. Preferences don't give an option to terminate the popup.

Help? Ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@RayRoig I'm sorry to hear this was an annoyance for you! The survey should be dismissible with one click and only appear once for any visitor. 

After posting this topic, did the survey return? I'd think if the survey popped up after minimizing it, clicking to another page or publishing a post would effectively close it out and it shouldn't reappear again. If that's not the case, it would be helpful if you could follow up here. I've just checked our survey settings and all should be functioning as described.

The survey is configured to give us more insight into the reason for your visit and your success in finding what you're looking for. Any additional feedback on this topic is welcome as well.

Thanks!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@RayRoig I'm sorry to hear this was an annoyance for you! The survey should be dismissible with one click and only appear once for any visitor. 

After posting this topic, did the survey return? I'd think if the survey popped up after minimizing it, clicking to another page or publishing a post would effectively close it out and it shouldn't reappear again. If that's not the case, it would be helpful if you could follow up here. I've just checked our survey settings and all should be functioning as described.

The survey is configured to give us more insight into the reason for your visit and your success in finding what you're looking for. Any additional feedback on this topic is welcome as well.

Thanks!

Best Answer

I got some survey from funonline surveys when logging in.

asking questions about fitbit.

questions are pretty general though I did not claim the prize

reward a free watch or other stuff?

I just don't trust that stuff.

Todd K.
Best Answer
0 Votes