Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit symbols/icons and their meanings

ANSWERED

Hi Everyone,

As I flip through my watch, I see some symbols that I do not know the meaning of... is there a photo of the symbols that tell me the meaning i.e a guide that I can refernce ?

Like what is the flame with a number under it?
or the lighting bolt? or the man with his leg bent and arms up?
Christina

Moderator edit: format and title for clarity 

Best Answer
132 REPLIES 132

@Busterboy33 your last post states that you found it. You now say that you still can not find it. 

May I ask what does "it" refer to? 

Best Answer

sorry...... I am new at this and I was looking for a sight where all the symbols were, and an explanation for them.

I thot I found the sight, but I did not.

Maybe you can help????.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not 'explanation'.....'meaning'

Best Answer
0 Votes
I haven’t found them myself sorry

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I assume that your looking at the symbols on your tracker. 

Let's take a look at your dashboard where the same symbols will be shown with an explanation. Screenshot_20190127-133657_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
Try fitbit community site.

Sent from Samsung tablet
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was wondering if you might know how to turn off the lift wrist to turn on. My first charge 3 has a button if I want ti see this stuff lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Fitbit Versa and it keeps counting.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@PheonixBunny78 welcome to the forum.

To turn quick view of simply hold on the button until the screen changes. You may have to see left to bring up the quick settings. The quick view or screen wake option will be found there

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I just flipped through the manual and didn't recognize it properly explained... (the "blizard" symbol was a mystery to me)

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is the icon below the battery % mean

?  It looks like a lightbulb to me. I hit it and it gets bright

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this icon on the Charge 2 or the Fitbit app? 

It sounds like your describing the icon for quick view, but the Charge 2 does not have this on the tracker? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit app tracks various exercises depending on your tracker. Inspire HR lets you select bike among your choices. There are others with bike and spin.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Some if us landed in this convo based on the topic "symbols and their meaning," not because its about Charge 2

I have the lightbulb icon on Inspire HR. Correct, it's Quick View. Mine defaults to Clock but you can change that under Settings.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks this helped but... I have a question I have a heart and there’s 2 zz’s and I don’t have to stairs...?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I realize this is very late but just ran across this forum. Did you find bicycling on your Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @flooeyblue bicycling will be named bike and found under exercise of the user has added bike. It is not there by default. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

hello, the man with his arms up and leg bent, is how many hours you have walked mine is set for 7 hours, I think it s 250 steps. 

hope this is whet you mean

Barbara

Best Answer
0 Votes

This symbol has a circular arrow where the circle is incomplete, and what looks like clock hands in the center (they never move). And then the number outside the partial circle (the number increases). Anyone know this one?

Best Answer
0 Votes

What does a calendar with + sign mean?

Best Answer
0 Votes