Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit symbols/icons and their meanings

ANSWERED

Hi Everyone,

As I flip through my watch, I see some symbols that I do not know the meaning of... is there a photo of the symbols that tell me the meaning i.e a guide that I can refernce ?

Like what is the flame with a number under it?
or the lighting bolt? or the man with his leg bent and arms up?
Christina

Moderator edit: format and title for clarity 

Best Answer
132 REPLIES 132

Fitbit Update: 5/11/20

Hi everyone,

Our help site has the most up-to-date descriptions of current Fitbit symbols/icons and which watches track what:

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 4.02.49 PM.png

To read more,  click here.

Hope this helps! 🙂

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I have an icon on my charge 45 that is 3 arrow shapes pointing upwards with a number next to it (it is now 42)  What the heck does this mean?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Could you post a picture @pam07928 

There are various screens explained on pages 16 - 32 if the user manual

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, but this is for the Charge 3. I have a Charge 4. Also, I have
never seen the manual for the Charge 4- it was not in the packing.
Best Answer

Possibly @pam07928 because the manual is 66 pages.

All manuals are available through the help link found below, or through the Fitbit app. Then tap on the picture of your tracker and download the manual. 

Best Answer

Hi. Hope you don't mind me asking. But I have a symbol that looks like a water drop, I might be wrong about that tho, and under it, it says day 3?  Any ideas what that is please. It's a charge 3 watch 

Thank you 

Michele

Best Answer
0 Votes

This one? The 3 would be days to period .

Screenshot_20200621-135050_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer

Ooohhhhh. Ok.  Well that ship sailed a while ago for me, but thank you for clearing that one up, hahaha. 

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer

The link is useless, because it answers other questions, not the one that was asked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You really don't need to go to the link, a screen shot of the icons with their title is in the post. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't see references to what the icons represent at that link. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@pEony0913 are you asking about icons on the clock face, below the face when you swipe up, or when swiping left - right? 

Many of these will be explained in the app or found through the 6 pages of this thread. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's the time 6:56.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It depends on what model you have.   The big watches ionic CV,  Blase, Versa,  show more than the basic ones but I think you can scroll through to find it all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone,

Most of the icons you can see on your Fitbit will be found here: How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

Additional symbols for stats including sleep, exercise, water and food intake, weight, and menstrual health are here:  How do I track my activity with my Fitbit device?

If you have questions about any of those or any other let us know. 😉

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

What is the three arrows on top of each other mean?

Best Answer

I'm wondering that too. I went to the link that said "best answer," but saw nothing about those symbols, especially that flame with the number, but I found a link that said "watch this video" to learn to navigate your Fitbit, but there was NOTHING about that particular symbol in that video.

So, could someone PLEASE just answer the question, about the flame with the number under it? Yes, I downloaded the manual, and yes, I've read it, I've looked in the contents, and that symbol is described NOWHERE.

WHAT IS IT???? 

Best Answer

How do I get it to say 30/250 for the hour....mine says 4 of 12hrs

Best Answer
0 Votes

@debbieb88 it should show the current hour step count until 250 steps are hit. Once the 250 is hit the display switchs to the number of hours with 250 steps. I suggest looking at this info about 5 -10 minutes into the hour. 

Best Answer

@Rich_Laue yes that was it thankyou

Best Answer