Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How-to: Vote for a Post

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Voting is a great way to show your love for a post that you find particularly helpful, funny, well-worded, or that otherwise contributes positively to our community.  

Votes can be used in the Help Forums, Discussions, and Ideas sections of the community. Had success with someone else's troubleshooting idea? Vote for it! Like the sound of a yummy recipe? Vote for it! Think Fitbit should add a new, fancy feature? Vote for it!  

How to Vote for a Post

Step 1: Identify a vote-worthy post. Here, @WendyB gives some sound advice about handling a Charge 2 trouble spot. 

Step 2: Anyone can vote for a great response by clicking on the "thumbs -up" at the bottom-right corner. Now, Wendy has another vote to add to her tally!

Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 1.15.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 1.16.55 PM.pngThe Value of a Vote

Your lifetime vote count appears under your username and contributes to your positive reputation in the community. Earning votes and giving votes also factors into your Community Rank.

You can see how many votes you've gotten and how many others have given you by clicking on your profile picture at the top right, then scroll down your profile page. You'll see "Votes Given To" and "Votes From." To look further into your voting history, click "View All."  

Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 1.18.50 PM.pngWhy should I vote?

Earning votes could land you a spot on the Most Helpful Authors list, located at the right of the community homepage. Community Members who appear on these lists have earned votes by responding to many topics.

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

Well written, FitBit Community. I even voted for you.

Everyone can test out their voting ability!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 9

Best Answer

Right back at ya! Smiley Wink

Best Answer

test post

Best Answer

@RayBAwsum  You passed the test!

Welcome to the community.

Best Answer

LOL, ty 🙂

Best Answer

Test post

Best Answer

Well done @digiscrapper48 !

Welcome to the community.

Best Answer

Thank you Odyssey13 🙂

Best Answer

Test post.

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer

@EmersonFitbit wrote:

Test post.

Nope, this one didn't work Emerson. Please try again.Smiley Sad

Best Answer

Hi @TandemWalker

Are you saying @EmersonFitbit failed his test? Oh nooooooo.........

Best Answer

Hi @TandemWalker Good to see you! Smiley Very Happy

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@WendyB

@Odyssey13

Yes, good to see you guys too. I don't know how involved I will be, but I'll hang around for a bit and see how it goes. Cheers!

TW

Best Answer

Where are all the noms? 

Kitten

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry @SunsetRunner but I am totally in the dark on this one - perhaps old age is catching up with me. What do you mean by 'noms" ?

TW

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TandemWalker

Noms = Food Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner wrote:

@TandemWalker

Noms = Food Smiley Wink

Man Wink

Best Answer
Hi if i read this correctly voting may/could/possibly lead to requested features being included? After reading about the votes for the Blaze Wrist Flick and Always on Display it seems that requested features are well not always included. I do hope i am wrong. Yes i know R&D takes time but one cannot grow an animal by weighing it every day like voting everyday. To grow a community should we not invest by listenting to said community? The great news is that Fitbit has an active community not sure about others.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit didn't last a year and for $129.00, I feel I was ripped off. I will never buy another fitbit product. The return policy is a joke.  It's easier to just move on.  No more fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes