Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you promote the creation of a new Community to the Fitbit Population

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not sure how to promote visibility of a new Community---so fit bit'rs can know it exists and then they can decide to join or not. Thanks---ChilaxGuy.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

We don't have a section specifically for the promotion of groups. These forums are meant for discussion, and we would discourage users from posting simply for the sake of bringing attention to a group.

Instead, we would encourage you to place a link to your group in your forum signature, or in your account's Personal Information section. That signature will be attached to any posts you make in the forum, so you'll be promoting your group any time you join in conversation here.

You can check these instructions for assistance with setting a signature.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

We don't have a section specifically for the promotion of groups. These forums are meant for discussion, and we would discourage users from posting simply for the sake of bringing attention to a group.

Instead, we would encourage you to place a link to your group in your forum signature, or in your account's Personal Information section. That signature will be attached to any posts you make in the forum, so you'll be promoting your group any time you join in conversation here.

You can check these instructions for assistance with setting a signature.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I created a group and the setting is not private.  Why doesn't my group name appear when I use the search field?

Best Answer
0 Votes