Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile silhouette

ANSWERED

Why is my profile silhouette a 'man' when I'm in a forum or discussion, but I'm listed as a female when I registered?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

We've done a bit of investigating, and we've found that this is actually affected by your profile settings. In order for the default profile icon to display correctly, you'll need your "About Me" Privacy option to be set to "Anyone", as shown below:

aboutme.png

We will update our FAQ to reflect this information. It looks like you've successfully uploaded a custom picture anyhow, so you're all set to go!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It appears to be a bug, and we will look into getting it resolved shortly.

Also note that if you upload a custom profile picture, that should replace the default image. You can read about doing that here if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thx!

Best Answer
0 Votes

We've done a bit of investigating, and we've found that this is actually affected by your profile settings. In order for the default profile icon to display correctly, you'll need your "About Me" Privacy option to be set to "Anyone", as shown below:

aboutme.png

We will update our FAQ to reflect this information. It looks like you've successfully uploaded a custom picture anyhow, so you're all set to go!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My icon for water is male.  My friend has a female.  My gender is set correctly.  How do I change the icon to female on the Flex?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You will find the answer to your question in this thread.

Best Answer
0 Votes