Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Change my Fitbit account's associated email address

ANSWERED

Email was originally wrong- need to change it from gandhkely@aol.com to read gandhkelly@aol.com

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

See this post with an approved solution

Change email

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Change email address from gandhkely@aol.com to read gandhkelly@aol.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

See this post with an approved solution

Change email

Best Answer

There is nothing on the Fitbit help site about how to change an e-mail address.  And oh, by the way, if you have a defective fit bit and try to get a replacement, fitbit insists, insists, on sending information to your old e-mail address, even if the message bounces back and even though I have told them my new e-mail address.  Bottom line, you can't change old e-mail to new e-mail, and you can't get a defective Fitbit replaced unless you first change your e-mail address.  I guess Fitbit is getting a good laugh at this joke. I'm not.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went to help.fitbit.com typed in the word email and got this hit. 

How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

Learn about your Fitbit profile, how to change your photos, sharing your location and stats, and more.

Going to this doc I find this heading 

Or you could have simply read my post. The post above your post, where i posted a link that has the answer to your question of how to change an email .

Best Answer

Hi

I have kind of the same problem as Kelly. I created an account with one wrong letter in the email address. It has worked to log in with the misspelled e-mail address but when I try to change it they send a verification email to the misspelled address which I don't have access to.

I have also created an account with the right address. Is it possible to transfer the data between the accounts? (I have tried to export the data but again that goes to the misspelled address). 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My thought would be to contact Fitbit, 

They would be able to change the spelling in the wrong email . Whether they can transfer the data, you would need to ask them. 

Best Answer
Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

My email address is    janewinddor1962@g mail.

Com

Best Answer
0 Votes