Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What kind of Fitbit do I have?

ANSWERED

My friend gave me this and she isn't even sure what brand it is. It has three prongs for charging. A small button that is same color as band which is baby blue.

There is absolutely no writing on it or the charger.

Please help. I do not know how to take a picture to show...

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
61 REPLIES 61

Can anyone tell me what kind this is? I lost to paper to I can trying to sync it to my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have one that has a home button and horizontal clock. the wristband comes off to charge. which watch is it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a smartwatch but having trouble getting it to setup on the fitbit app was told it was a versa 2 but not sure no writing on it charger is 2 prong has a case that snaps around it like a shell and has 1 button on the screen trying to add a picture but not sure if it'll let me I can send a picture to an email or text my email is tpummer78@gmail.com and phone # is 828-592-4922 thanks in advance for any and all help 

Best Answer
0 Votes

how do i know what fitbit i have?

Best Answer
0 Votes

i don't know what fitbit i have? anything you guys can do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please supply a picture. Or look in the store to identify it. No way top help when we can not see it

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey!

I also received a fitbit but I don't know what kind I have...

I looks like a Charge, Charge HR, or a Force.

How do I tell the difference between those models?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, there! 

Are you the owner of a new Fitbit watch/tracker or was gifted one previously used by a family/friend, but don't know the name?

Here are my recommendations:

1) Charge up the watch/tracker

2) Download the Fitbit app (You'll need it for setup)

3) Once those two things are done, make sure the watch/tracker is turned on and go to your profile in the app - look for "Set Up a Device"

Image from iOS.jpg

4) Find the watch/tracker that looks like the one you own and select it for setting up.

Image from iOS.png

5) You'll know you've selected the correct watch/tracker when you can verify the numbers on the display for setup. 

Hope this helps! 😊

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • I have no idea what kind of fit bit I have. I need to program it for use, but it doesn't match any of the pics I see in the forum. Please help. I have a picture of it, but don't know where to download it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not a very good answer. The picture in all three looks the same.

Best Answer

Please help I am unsure what model my watch is it doesn't have any battery left can I upload a photo to help? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sure, I know it’s late, but if your still wondering. if you Show a photo I might be able to help...

Best Answer
0 Votes

When you sync it to your phone/device, it will say on that device something like: "syncing your [name of Fitbit]". Then you'll know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My firbit is about 3-4 yrs old...don't see it. It is blue with no buttons.

Thank you!

Best Answer

Hi! I have a fitbit here and I believe it is an old version? I'll post a photo and see if someone can help me out!

Best Answer

It claims I have no permission to upload photos I apoligise

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community Forums, @JustAPerson166. I'd like to see which Fitbit you have. You will find information on how to upload pictures on the forums here: FAQ.

Happy posting! 😉

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue but I tried using the app but mine won’t show numbers

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever read the question?   She doesn’t HAVE a charger

Best Answer
0 Votes

What if I don’t have a charger? I’m trying to figure out which one it is, so I can get the right charger for it. 

Seems like I’m not allowed to post photos here. 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes