Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get into a forum to talk to others

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Im new to the forums and I want to know how to reply in one. Im not very good with computer so some step would be great. 

thanks 

Best Answer
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

Look at the bottom right of the message you want to reply to. You will see the word "reply". Click on that. You will get a box that says "compose post". Type in the box. If you want the message that you are replying to to show up in your message, click on the word "quote" in the upper right. When you are done, click on "post."

View best answer in original post

Best Answer

@Suemo73 Welcome to the forums! You figured out how to post, which is the first big step! @betpchem answered your question about how to respond, and we'll be happy to help you with anything else you might encounter while you're here - just let us know what you run into.

You might check out this Getting Started post or the Forum FAQ for more information. I hope you enjoy joining the conversations here!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Look at the bottom right of the message you want to reply to. You will see the word "reply". Click on that. You will get a box that says "compose post". Type in the box. If you want the message that you are replying to to show up in your message, click on the word "quote" in the upper right. When you are done, click on "post."

Best Answer

@Suemo73 Welcome to the forums! You figured out how to post, which is the first big step! @betpchem answered your question about how to respond, and we'll be happy to help you with anything else you might encounter while you're here - just let us know what you run into.

You might check out this Getting Started post or the Forum FAQ for more information. I hope you enjoy joining the conversations here!

Best Answer

SueMo

You will really benefit a lot from these forums - Both the Help forum and Discussion sections 

Also my recommendation is do read the Share your story section. It makes great inspirational reading .

The moderators or fitbit team here like Allison, Stefan, Emily , Edgar , Mathew , Grace and others are really good.- Sorry if I missed out names.

Any time u have an issue just post it , there are many many wonderfull fitbitters always ready to help .

Dr.Gandhi
Best Answer

How do I post a NEW post in an existing thread, I keep having to hit reply on the last post in order to make a post.   Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

Schedule: It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste time. Henry Ford
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MusicMaker You just did that. Is there another problem you are having?

Are you wanting to post a new thread?

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@MusicMaker To post in an existing thread, you have to reply to a post already there. To start a new thread, look up at the top of the list of subjects in a discussion forum. You should see a little box with a pencil in it that says, "new topic". Click on that to start a new thread. I hope that answers your question.

@MusicMaker wrote:

How do I post a NEW post in an existing thread, I keep having to hit reply on the last post in order to make a post.   Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

Best Answer
Thank you for your help, it is much appreciated.

Nessa
Schedule: It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste time. Henry Ford
Best Answer
How can I achieve 65 miles/steps a day?
So far, yesterday was the maximum I could make.
When I trying to get more, my vertigo came back😡😰.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, Today I walked 5 miles and as of 6:40pm I have 14,105 steps and 5.75 miles, and that is how I do it. I also go three to four times a week to a step class and then go and jog 3.1 miles, plus my cool down steps. I have to make an effort to get as many steps as I do, but I don't have vertigo, just fat and flab.

Nessa
Best Answer
Your commented is very nice.
Thank you 🙏
Best Answer
Today I didn't workout, because I have to slow down.
And, I feel frustrated, I did took my baby Lucy for a walk, but, since we found out she has heart murmur. We can not longer run and walk like before. We used to walk and run 6 miles a day or more.
So, I cleaning my house and study.
I want to run, run until I am into the magical zone.🌼
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Litza52F You need to listen to your body and do what you  can and not over do.

One of you posts said you wanted to walk 65 miles.?? That would take all day and why would you want to do that?

Do what you can. If you want to run do so but stop before you get vertigo. Listen to your body and take care of it

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you Wendy.
I did learned my lesson last time.
I was very lucky. That the person who found me on the ground is an
acquitenance of my. And she make sure I was safe.
Litza

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you guys tell me why the "New Topic" button is grayed out? It doesnt allow me to click on it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dublicate

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry a repeat. Ignore me

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Artemis11 The "New Topic" button is grayed out for this forum, since users are not permitted ot start new topics here - they are only allowed to reply to existing topics. The button should be enabled in all the other forums, where you can start topics as you please.

Best Answer

Don't try to do too much. Start with a very short walk and work up one minute or so a day.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I'm just wondering, I am going to buy a new Fitbit today and I don't want to lose the steps I've already down today or throughout the week because I am in a challenge as well as I don't want to lose my badges... When I buy the new one and see it up will the sync to my phone keep all the steps I already have and just add to them.
Best Answer