Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get into a forum to talk to others

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Im new to the forums and I want to know how to reply in one. Im not very good with computer so some step would be great. 

thanks 

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

I do walk.  I think I am averaging about 4-5 thousand steps per day. I have severe leg cramps at night apparently from exercise.  As I grow older, I does seem to become more difficult to walk. I used to be a hiker!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had been told that I would find the setup of a fitbit (one in our case) very challenging and frustrating.  After one searches around the site desperately searching for something that resembles instructions, re. making it sync, making talk to a laptop via wifi, basically making it work, you make get lucky and finde this avenue.

Is there anywhere on the fitbit site that provides something that resembles good old fashioned Instructions?

Please!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I called the Help Desk and they were wonderful.  I just went from the One to the Alta.   I couldn't follow the online instructions at all for some reason.  But, I didn't lose any of the information I already had.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@gotmebeat

Here are some instructions on setting it up

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1873/?q=set+up+tracker&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Just wondered if anyone else read this.  Apparently, some man's life was saved by his ChargeHR!

http://arstechnica.com/science/2016/04/er-docs-get-heart-rate-info-from-fitbit-save-patients-life/

Best Answer

@Zenseekercu Yes seen before pretty cool! Seen other stories like it as well.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes