Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged after the 3 month trial ended

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I join 3 month trial on 3rd of August and it was mentioned that I will be notified 1 week before the end of trial period.  I have been charged today 1st of November for one year membership without getting notification and before the end of the trial period.  Can I get a refund.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Alfahim A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for getting in touch about this. 

Sorry to hear that you didn't receive the notification before you were charged. Fitbit Premium are non-refundable. However, you could contact Google or Apple depending on the store that you subscribed from, sometimes they provide refunds. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have just spent the past hour trying to figure out how to cancel the 3 month free fitbit premium subscription. I cannot find any information how to cancel it. Really slick considering you don't really notify people about the free trial about to end and then charge someone non-refundable money for services they don't want or use. 

Best Answer

That's why I stay away from these trials especially those that require payment info are scams.
If I really need to go with any of such trial, I will use a payment service that I can freeze the card example Transferwise debit card.

Anyway seeing all the problems people are having with trials and etc I am not even bothering with the free 6 month trial "scam" for now.

Trials should just end automatically by default unless user specifically renew subscription. There should be an email or notification before end of trial, thank-ing user for participation and ask if user wish to carry on. It is only at this point payment details should be requested otherwise its a scam.

Best Answer

@roberta0011 A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for getting in touch about this. 

I appreciate the research done prior to posting. In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and someone will contact you as soon as possible. 

Keep in mind that if the Fitbit Premium subscription was purchased through the Fitbit app then it needs to be cancelled from Google or Apple store. If it was purchased through the Official Fitbit Store, our team will be happy to help with the cancellation. 

@HSS79 Thank you for your feedback. We're always striving to improve our services offered. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes